• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

Grendel_T_Troll

First Post
Ok......

Hello, everyone.

I had an account here before, but it appears to have been deleted.

I have been a player/GM for over 26 years. I play many different RPG's.

Hope to write something decent soon!

kyrielwindsong

First Post
Greetings everyone

Hello everyone!

I'm a gamer living in Memphis Tennessee. I've been playing for a few years in a lot of different games.

Other than that I'm a student at Memphis State....er...scuse me....University of Memphis.

I hope to do some good posts, though I doubt I'll be able to keep up with the standards already here.

~bows flamboyantly and takes herself off to look at the rest of the forum~

Wobber

First Post
Hi, everyone.

I have a couple of years of experience playing RPG's (including D&D) and throughout those years I always wished there was a place of some sort for me to discuss my favorite hobby (since there aren't a lot of people sharing it with me where I live) and seeing that these boards have a wonderful community I decided I wanted to become a part of it... at least until I get banned! :p

My other hobbies include: music, movies, video games ... Damn! I'm such a nerd :heh: .

By the way, I got lured to EN World by a promise of interesting "Actual Play/Story" threads, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of skilled writers and GM's here (really liked PirateCat's ).

Ok, that's about all for complete strangers to know about me - don't wanna get hunted down by some maniac :uhoh: .

See ya.

Aurora

First Post
nosira said:
hey, how do i start a thread
Well, first determine what forum your should start your thread in. Then go in that forum and in the top left you should see a button that says "new thread". Press it :) HTH!

Oh, and welcome!

Remove ads