• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

Welcome new ENworlders... Please remember that these boards take your input in order to make them great, so input....

Post an opinion and then don't take it too hard when its ripped to shreds; its the way of the boards. Also, don't just limit yourselves to the game stuff, read a few stories and tell the authors your opinions. Watch movies and TV? Be heard on the media desk...

And of course comment here in the off post section for just about everything else.

Happy posting!!!

Brokenkingdom

First Post
Hello world!

Hey everyone, just saying hi. Enjoying 4th a bunch and already getting sick of people complaining about stuff as though they've been playing 4th for years.

This place seems like a wealth of information so I hope I will enjoy my stay! Cheers!

Lord_Jaroh

First Post
Hi all! I'm new to the site, and I thought I'd stay for a while. It definately seems like a lively bunch here (all though that just may be part of the current events...). Anyway, hope to chat with you all soon.

CwellSx

Explorer
Hello.

I read this forum from time to time for a long time.

Since the release of the 4th edition, I'm very often here.
I want to be a little bit more involved in this magnificent and useful website.

Just saying hello. Long time gamer (25 years now) but hadn't come around here to much before. Need another place I can read/talk about 4E or whatever else comes up.

Anyone else having problems getting into the D&D forums over at WOTC? Haven't been able to get the forums to load for a week now.

Avishalom

First Post
Looking for a group to explore the new edition

Hello! I recently discovered my current weeknight group is dissolving and I am looking to find a group to play weeknights on Long Island in NY.
I do not yet own any 4E books, but I am willing to play it and see how it works out!
Please let me know if you are looking to play this wonderful game near me!
I am eager to get going!

Thank You,
Avi

harmfulguy

First Post
Considered Harmful

Hi, all. My name's Brennan O'Keefe. I'm a long-time gamer (who started playing Tunnels & Trolls somewhere around 1980), though I've been 'between gaming groups' for a while now. I like the look of 4E so far, and would love to find (or possibly even start) a game somewhere around the St. Louis West County area.

The handle 'harmfulguy' derives from an old computer science joke gone wrong. I use that name all over the web (though primarily at LiveJournal), and its chief virtue appears to be that no one else would claim it.

Remove ads