• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Hello, tuxedomask!

This is a forum to discuss d20, D&D, and whatever else tickles your fancy. What kind of comment would you like to make about the forum? It'd probably belong in the Meta forum, since it's about the forums.

TheGamestas

First Post
Hey EnWorld

Hi my name is Tyler Nafe, I'm a gamer and the cohost of the show The Gamestas at www.gamestas.net. I saw you guys, mired up in a very vibrant community, and I and The Gamestas would love to be a part of that community. I look forward to talking to folks on here.

Jdvn1

Welcome to EN World, TheGamestas! Glad to have more gamers around. :)

With any luck, you'll never be without a thread to post to.

mark_202232

First Post
hi!

im new here but its looks great. i like the graphics, but i want to play vampires vs werewolves. can any one can tell me where is it...

Jdvn1

Hi mark_202232! Welcome to EN World!

... Which graphics are you talking about? You can always go to the art forum and request some vampire v werewolf art.

spades1013

First Post
Introduction and plea for help

Hello,
I've been playing D&D since '83 , and been lurking around the 'net since '98. I just joined the group here, although I've been reading the forums for over a year. I play 3.5 but am still filling gaps in me 1E collection. I usually don't pay much attention to condition, as long as it's as good as my own old stuff and complete. I just recieved a small lot I bought on ebay including U2 Danger at Dunwater and X3 Curse of Xanathon. My problem is this: they are both missing the last page. If anyone has either or both of these and would be so kind as to send me scans of the missing pages (31-32) of each, I would be most grateful. I don't know that I have anything to offer in exchange for this favor, but if anyone can help me, maybe I have something somewhere they might need as well. Thanks in advance and hope everyone had a great Independence Day,
James

Jdvn1

Hello, spades1013!

You should try to ask about this in the General Forum, or maybe there's something eBay can do--you could ask that in the Computer forum around here.

genshou

First Post
sk88er991111, EN World is a pretty big place and I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for. If you're looking to play D&D, you should try the Talking the Talk forum or the EN World chat. Otherwise, just have a look around the forums and you'll figure things out eventually.

Mercutio01, I think you'll like this place. There's a reason most of us spend a lot more time here than on any other forum (well, except for those weird Circvs Maximvs people).

Welcome, both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads