• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visolela

First Post
Hello There

Hello. I'm new to En World forums. I currently work as a writer for an on-line game (still in production). I love text based MMORGS like GemStone and Dragonrealms where I worked as a GameMaster for several years. I've played D&D for a while but, I took a break before the recent changes so I'm still quite behind.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Welcome JFK! You may remember me from before you were born! ;)

Hello, dog45. I won't ignore you. You're right... there! :D

Hi there Visolela! Looks like you have some interesting experience. :)

Xemaris

First Post
a quick hello :)

Good Day to all of you;

Well, mainly I am simply browsing the site for now but that might change :)

cheers
Lorenz

Jdvn1

Hello Xemaris! Browse all you like--lurkers are certainly welcome. :)

Hi and thank you! A bit about me. I have been gaming now for about 6 years. My character is a Ranger. Started out in ADnD 1st Ed. and have converted to 3.5. My husband has his own world in which we play and we have adapted DnD rules into his.
Sandy

Leanna Telspeth

First Post
Hello all

I was just writting to say hello and introduce myself to everyone. My name is Leanna Telspeth and I currently reside in Florida. I am a working mom and an avid gamer.

Currently I play D and D, MET Vampire and an assortment of other games.

Yours in spirit
Leanna

Jdvn1

Hello JudgeDeadd! You're a long way away from me! :lol:

Hi Leanna Telspeth. I have a lot of family in Florida, it's a beautiful state. A working gamer mom means you don't have much free time, though! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads