• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackclaw

First Post
Hello

Hello, I'm Blackclaw.

Well, that's my online name anyway. The name started as a D&D character back when I was in grade school. In college it was briefly my SCA name. Eventually the name became my usual tag whenever I play computer games.

I've been a professional writer for many years, mostly for large corporations such as P&G and EDS. I've edited, written marketing stuff, and created detailed manuals on the installation of software so complicated that only mechanical engineers dare look at it.

In the last year, I've been trying to work on projects of my own choosing. I've started a small game company (www.blackclawgames.com) and have been working on creating a World War Two Roleplaying game. I've also been looking to take on some freelance projects. It's much more fun to write and edit stuff that holds my personal interest. :)

I've been gaming for a long long time. It started with Dungeons and Dragons, of course, and has included Star Frontiers, Battletech, Warhammer, Shadowrun, Dead Lands, and a host of other games. Unfortunately, I do not get to play tabletop games much anymore. Everyone has become too busy with work and their own personal social lives. I make do by seeing my old friends online in World of Warcraft.

I'm very glad to have found this site as it offers so much material for gamers. I'm not sure how much time I will have for posting here, but I'll be lurking around and reading whenever I can. :)

Elfbot

First Post
Hello, a friend was asking me some stuff about D&D and I referred him to here, now after being gone for 3 years I found that my lurking account is still here and theres a pesky message to say hello.

Odd that the last time I was logged in was exactly 3 years and 1 day ago.

Dirk

First Post
Hola

Hey hows it going. This is a new account for enworld but i played on mortality.net for a while. Ive been playing dnd 3.0-3.5 for almost 2 years now and looking for a game.

RangerJim

First Post
Ranger Jim Saying Hello

Hello everyone.

I am a 41 year old card carrying geek. I have been playing since the good ole days of "Melee" (Does anyone under the age of 30 know what that is?). My kids are very cool with my geek self.

I have recently started running a campaign: d20 Modern - Year of the Zombie (thanks Tim and crew), and we are having a blast.

I have also started using Dundjinni for my custom maps and love it a lot.

Thanks,

-RangerJim

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I was bored so I thought I would just say hello to all the new people. Your welcome but keep your feet of the coffee table. :) kidding. Have fun and enjoy the site.

roushguy

First Post
Hello, I am new to enworld, but i found it while trying to create a halfdragon. I am hoping for some feat or ability to reduce the times between his breath attacks, but i cant find any. Help would be appreciated

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
welcome rouchguy. If you want an answer to your question you might want to post it in the rules forum. A lot of folks look at this thread but they may not know the answer. Posting in rules may get you what your looking for and faster.

The Crippler

First Post
Hi
Sometime lurker, first time poster. I used to post a lot on the WoTC forums back in the early days of 3rd ed. but became less and less enamored of the environment on those boards and eventually stopped visiting D&D msg boards just about all together. Anyway, I'm back lurking around and found this to be one of the if not THE best D&D site on the net. Been reading lots of interesting stuff and I figured I'd actually join up so I could post a bit myself.

One question - is there no search feature? I can't seem to find it. I'm looking for a RHoD thread I was reading earlier this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads