D&D 4E The Orc and the Pie - 4E

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
Olgar Shiverstone said:
Is eating a pie an at-will, encounter, or daily maneuver? Does it require a save for echanting flavor?
Slicing the pie is a move action. Shoving a slice into your mouth is a minor action. Throwing the pie is a standard action.

Colmarr

First Post
mach1.9pants said:
GROK: Orc, 1st-Level Warrior
Skills: Appraise -1, Balancce 0, Bluff -2, Climb +3, Concentration +1, Decipher Script -2, Diplomacy -2, Disguise -2, Escape Artist 0, Forgery -2, Gather Information -2, Handle Animal -2, Heal -1, Hide 0, Intimidate -2 (+3 when using STR based demonstraion of toughness and scaryness), Knowledge (Arcana) 0, Knowledge (Local) 0, Knowledge (History) 0, Knowledge (Religion) 0, Knowledge (The Planes) 0,Listen -2, Move Silently -1, Open Lock 0, Perform -2, Ride 0, Search -2, Sense Motive -2, Sleight of Hand 0, Spellcaraft -2, Spot -2, Survival -1, Swim +3, Tumble 0, Use Rope 0

Hack! Typical 3e rubbish! Can't even get the Knowledge skills right. With Int 8, he should be -1 for all knowledges! :D

But seriously, I LOLed.

Colmarr said:
Hack! Typical 3e rubbish! Can't even get the Knowledge skills right. With Int 8, he should be -1 for all knowledges! :D

But seriously, I LOLed.
HAHA I have caught you out, Sir! If you check his feat list you will see he has the 'Extra Skills' feat. I couldn't remember the proper name, but it gives you 5 skill points- which he spent on Knowledge skills. Mwahahaha!

However the rest of them I pretty much just guessed ;)

Klaus

First Post
mach1.9pants said:
HAHA I have caught you out, Sir! If you check his feat list you will see he has the 'Extra Skills' feat. I couldn't remember the proper name, but it gives you 5 skill points- which he spent on Knowledge skills. Mwahahaha!

Open-Minded, Expanded Psionics Handbook (and a few other places).

Colmarr

First Post
mach1.9pants said:

Damnit! Caught out again by misnamed feats! Just like that time a pdf converter told me the ogre barbarian had Flower Attack. Curses :]

helium3

First Post
Colmarr said:

But seriously, I LOLed.

So did I. And I'm still not sure I'm gonna make the switch.

Remove ads