The Pinnacle of your Collection

Not overly valuable as far as I know, but my set of 4 Encyclopedia Magica's would be close to the top of the list for me. I haven't looked at them in quite a while but I remember as a teenager spending hours just looking through all the various magic items in there.

My Dragon Archive CD set would also rank up near the top.

My copy of Ptolus might get an outside consideration, due to it's sheer size and relative rarity.

My pre-painted D&D mini collection would probably be up there as well due to how long it has taken me to collect it and how much it would cost to replace the minis now.

Olaf the Stout

Herschel

Adventurer
It's all just stuff and as such, I don't place any "value" on one piece over another. It's my collection of stuff and it gives me enjoyment as well as friends and that's all that matters to me.

Festivus

First Post
My most treasured gaming thing isn't tangible. It's all the laughs, moments of shock and terror, excitement, gabbing about girls or orcs, talking about crappy movies while drinking toxic soda pop and potato chips... it's the memories of 30+ years of gaming. That's what I value most.

skinnydwarf

Explorer
The pinnacle of my collection is probably Knights of the Dinner Table # 1. That and my hook horror action figure :) (Paizo found some buried in a warehouse a few years ago and sold them through their website).

As far as game products go, I'm not really sure. I have lots of stuff I think is really cool- Castle Zagyg, World of Greyhawk, Menzoberranzan, but my lost loved product is my 3.0 PHB. I love 3E, and though I eventually moved on the 3.5 (and really enjoy 4E), reading through that book made me fall in love with D&D all over again.

[MENTION=74596]grym[/MENTION]- I didn't mean to just "one up" you like that. I've been meaning to post to this thread for days, but kept thinking of it at work :-D

Last edited:

Remove ads