• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Pod of Many Casts, anyone else following it?

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
No, I'll take a look. I've been enjoying Dragon Friends. But, I agree, I would like a pod cast or You Tube series with experienced players who were also entertaining. The only thing that has scratched this itch is Godsfall. Great production values and an experience DM. Only one player was new to the game. Also like how the DM added sound effects after the fact to indicate whether his ruling were correct (in terms of RAW) or not. Helped me learn the game when I was preparing to DM my 5e campaign. Very few of the entertaining RPG podcasts and youtube series actually help you learn to play.

Litania

First Post
No, I'll take a look. I've been enjoying Dragon Friends. But, I agree, I would like a pod cast or You Tube series with experienced players who were also entertaining. The only thing that has scratched this itch is Godsfall. Great production values and an experience DM. Only one player was new to the game. Also like how the DM added sound effects after the fact to indicate whether his ruling were correct (in terms of RAW) or not. Helped me learn the game when I was preparing to DM my 5e campaign. Very few of the entertaining RPG podcasts and youtube series actually help you learn to play.

These guys are obviously not sticklers for the rules, but they are clearly experienced players and storytellers. :)

Remove ads