• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Portal (Army)

Endovior

First Post
Tyreus hears the combat, and does move as noted.

Ansila successfully pushes the Zombie into the pit.

The rogues pull out crossbows and shoot... and all of them miss. The fighters move into position to guard against flanking attacks.

A zombie charges forwards and misses a rogue with a greataxe.

The other zombie charges forwards and misses another rogue with a greatclub.

ghostcat

First Post
Ansila will determine if he can repeat the "zombie in the pit trick. If not he will move to try and get a flank attack. He either case he will carry out an unarmed attack on a zombie.

The original idea was that the rogues would be protected by the fighters. As this did not work, the ones that are in proximity to the zombies will attempt a melee attack. The ones that can't be attacked by zombies will use missile weapons on the zombies in the pit.

Endovior

First Post
ooc: it would appear to be you... and ghostcat. The other group has two members, as well. I'm considering merging the groups... any thoughts?

khavren

First Post
ooc I'm fine with a merge, but how would you handle all the npc stuff? Conceptually, we'd still want to be in touch with our forces. I could deal with being less hands on, and more "We go in first and clean out the dungeon, then send in the NPC's to guard and pick up all the bulky loot."

ghostcat

First Post
Endovior said:
ooc: that does make it difficult, yes... not sure what I'll do in that regard.
OOC: I don't have any problems with combining groups.

As far as the Army is concerned. How about if someone, the guard commander, asking Johnny if he could borrow a couple of men for a special mission. The rogues could carry on clearing out the fort in the background. Quite how the "wonderers" would be engaged is another matter.

khavren

First Post
Ooc: We could finish off this fight, and then get a message about some task involving the other group and leave the army to do the rest of the fort, and we'll just treat it as a homebase we return to often. Is the other group in a good place for that sort of thing?

ghostcat

First Post
khavren said:
Ooc: We could finish off this fight, and then get a message about some task involving the other group and leave the army to do the rest of the fort, and we'll just treat it as a homebase we return to often. Is the other group in a good place for that sort of thing?
OOC: Sounds good to me. What say we proceed on this basis.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads