• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Realms of Enlightenment: The Grey Companions

Jon Potter said:
Your loss, HM. There's money to be made!

I have a feeling that my players and I would get in a bidding war over it. :D

I "critted" 5 times in a row (same die rolled the 20 I used a different one to confirm) against a PC (who's yet to be introduced in my SH) after the third 20 in a row on the same die the player bet I couldn't do it again. BAM! Then it was double or nothing and BAM! after that I tiold him the only thing he had left to bet was his character sheet (in the form of a dead PC). Ever since then the players have asked to "look" at the magic die, I of course am wise to their charrade and keep that one safe and secure.

One of my players however has the opposite problem, he could roll 5 "1's" in a row on different dice even.

Jon Potter

First Post
Burningspear said:
John, you might have missed this bit, as u haven't answered it yet :) thnx.

Sorry. Not trying to overlook you, I just thought that you were speculating on what my announcement might be and I didn't want to prematurely squash any opining on the subject.

So... are you asking in general or about the "upcoming announcement"? If the former, then the answer is both, but 99-ish% e-mail. If your question refers to the latter, then the answer is neither.

I hope that clears it up for you, but I'm happy to discuss further if you have some specific issues to go over.

Burningspear

First Post
Jon Potter said:
Sorry. Not trying to overlook you, I just thought that you were speculating on what my announcement might be and I didn't want to prematurely squash any opining on the subject.

So... are you asking in general or about the "upcoming announcement"? If the former, then the answer is both, but 99-ish% e-mail. If your question refers to the latter, then the answer is neither.

I hope that clears it up for you, but I'm happy to discuss further if you have some specific issues to go over.

I was trying to contact you privately, but this system did not allow that as i am not authorized????, hmmz...

can you have more ppl join your game if it is an 'online' game? :)

The Dark Elf

First Post
Jon Potter said:
You've spoken to the guys I see. ;)

There's some pretty real rivalry between the two characters over who's got the bigger weapon. I think Morier can do more damage on a more limited basis, but Karak's got the HP to keep on hittin' all day long.

Oh, I think we all know who really has the "bigger weapon"...

Hmm. all this cloak & dagger stuff makes me think your taking your game into d20 Modern. :p

What's the big secret? I think I know the Password: Tharhack

Can I get in now? :D

Jon Potter

First Post
Hairy Minotaur said:
Hmm. all this cloak & dagger stuff makes me think your taking your game into d20 Modern. :p

Funny you should mention that. I did just order a copy of the Second World Sourcebook, so you may be right before too long...

D'oh! He's cracked the code! Run! Run!

Burningspear

First Post
Hairy Minotaur said:

Can I get in now? :D
Think of the Serfs in Warcraft,

M'lord? would you wish me to change the locks now?, yes M'Lord... as u wish..

Remove ads