The Red Hand of Doom!!

Rhun

First Post
Leif said:
Dating? What's that??? :D

You have to spend a little bit of time away from the forums to participate in dating. I highly recommend it, though. The good times and the bad times associated with it are great for adding to a writer's perspective. :D

Leif

Adventurer
Rhun said:
You have to spend a little bit of time away from the forums to participate in dating. I highly recommend it, though. The good times and the bad times associated with it are great for adding to a writer's perspective. :D
OHH! So THAT'S been my whole problem! Silly me, I tried to do it for FUN!

Hey, since I'm sick now, anyway, (02/02/2008), and H4H hasn't been here to run the game for who knows how long, why don't I just go ahead and bow out of this game? Who knows, you may find that H4H's absence was MY fault!

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
npiccini said:
Alas the death knell has sounded...I will remove the thread from my list of daily favorites. I enjoyed it while it lasted

Yes I am afraid that is the truth.

Sorry guys I just never got the wind back in my sails enough to DM again. :(

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I just noticed this thread... it's funny how 3 out of this crew's original cast are now in my game...hmmm
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Yeah...it is funny. This was my second attempt at RHoD; Renau1g...yours will be the 3rd. However, they all seem to end roughly around the time we finish with Vraath Keep. So I really hope your game goes further!

s@squ@tch

First Post
How odd. I just removed my subscription to this thread last night.

Was a good crew -- just the 4 of us, not even 6th level, taking on the baddies of Vraath Keep.

Remove ads