The Revised Marvel Universe (M&M2)

Shayuri

First Post
Any guesses as to what was stolen?

I'm wondering if it was his mind-shield helmet. That, plus Vanadium, could make a pretty nice suit of armor that protects both body and mind.

Any other ideas what he might be holding onto that would make a tempting target?

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm! Juggernaut had a mind-shield helmet too.

And the magic ruby, of course.

But you wouldn't need vanadium if you had (and wanted to use) the Ruby...

jkason

First Post
Well, he said his friend found the artifact dangerous, so I wouldn't think it was something generally benign like either mind-protecting helmet. I suppose if you assume the Crimson Gem of Cytorrak is addictive, it might be a dangerous artifact. But actually, thinking of supers with addictive artifacts, Spidey's alien costume comes to mind. It's something clearly advantageous to have, but (hello, Venom) clearly also a danger to use.

I think the only other super-accessory I can think of off the top of my head that someone might want but whose super found dangerous would be Black Knight's sword (didn't that threaten to possess him, too)?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"You assume that those legend were all truth. Maybe the Norse Pantheon was only supers. Assuming anyone owning the hammer can take advantage of it, we need to find how they could enter that place...

Would the X-Men could have done it. After all, I think they are establish not so far and I think they have someone who can move through wall and floor."
suggest Gambit.
This brings up a good question: Is it like the post Morrison (New X-Men) run where it was public knowledge that the X-Men operates out of Xavier Institute?

Last edited:

Great question. Professor X is a public figure, but is viewed as a radical activist. The public doesn't know that he's affiliated with the X-Men, but within the 'super' community, it's common knowledge.

Other note: In this continuity, Thor never became a super-hero. No one knows even for sure that he exists. Just wanted to illuminate that point.

Last edited:

Remove ads