The Rightful Owner

rln

Explorer
Ogrin leans closer to the man and whispers: "He's creepy, but useful."

OOC: [SBLOCK]Remember, if you have levelled up, you need to get your characters reapproved by the powers that be. The character thread should have more info.

Zaeryl have morals? Perhaps, but they are the morals of an extraplanar, astral puppet master :)[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC:[SBLOCK]
Remember, if you have levelled up, you need to get your characters reapproved by the powers that be. The character thread should have more info.
No need to worry--My character has been approved by KO and Nimisgod for level 2 :)

Zaeryl have morals? Perhaps, but they are the morals of an extraplanar, astral puppet master :)

Yup, that's true, although sometimes very rarely, Zaeryl's morals will manage to surface--mostly, though, his apparent personality is just a puppetmaster that is frustrated that its host body is too weak to allow it to manifest its phenomenal cosmic powers :D[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I was hoping for more responce, at least 4, I'll wait a few days, and ask in the General Thread

Xael

First Post
Almayce, Grey Elf Cleric of Gliran 2

Almayce enters the Painted Wench, and heads for the table where his former companions and the shady man are seated. "Greetings again, Ogrin, Zaeryl.", he says with a nod and turns to talk to the possible empoyer. "I'm Almayce, and I'm here to discuss this business of yours."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Good, you know these two already. That may make things much easier." the man says.

OOC: Waiting till at least Monday for a few more to trickle in, then he'll offer his proposal.

HugeOgre

First Post
OOC: It would figure my first character wouldn't be of questionable ethics. I have a new one I'm expecting to be approved any minute now (nimisgod willing) who would fit the bill, but I get the impression he hasn't enough talent to join the group on this task. Is there room for a first level rogue with a hearty constitution, a keen eye, and just enough brains to hang in the back and be deadly?

He is Hewj Ogr.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: He can certaintly try. If I'm having trouble getting 2nd level characters, it might open up to 1st. If more show up, he might be turned down as being too inexperienced, but either way, no harm in trying :)

HugeOgre

First Post
The door to the Painted Wench slowly opened to reveal another would-be customer. Five feet tall but stout as a Dwarf, the cloaked stranger pushed his long spear through the doorway and then made his way inside. The shadows of a well-worn cloak covered his features, but the old stains of blood on his blackened leather armor spoke of threats and danger.

Moving past the scantily clad women, the stranger made his way toward the same elf the others had approached.

"I am Hedron, a half elf scout and warrior, and I would join your gathering if there is a place for me." he began. "My footsteps are soft, my spear effective behind main ranks, and my dagger deadly to those who get too close."

OOC [sblock]This stranger's name is really Hewj Ogr, a half orc (and technically, half elven, lol) rogue. You can see his character sheet here. I am approved.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads