The Rightful Owner

rln

Explorer
"Hmf. Wizards. As soon as something turns dangerous, they wet themselves and disappear. Never trust 'em with your life.

"I'm still in. I could try finding a friend of mine, Rasereit; I'm sure he'd be interested in this kind of endeavour. I fear he may be on a drinking bilge though... I'll run off to the Dragon and see if he's there still."

Ogrin finishes his drink and heads out the door. Within a few minutes he's back.

"Didn't get hold of him, but I left a message."

OOC: I hope it's OK to nudge the Tavern thread a little. Hopefully some more people might show up.

Bront

The man with the probe
Maleck nods "We'd definately need more than you two. We have some time before the first phase must begin."

OOC: No problem. I haven't seen Ras since one post in the Inn, and he seems likely to be interested.

Bront

The man with the probe
Maleck sighs. "It appears I overestimated the ability to recruit here in Orussis. Thank you for your time Gentilemen, but it looks like you will be unable to help me. Perhaps another time."

OOC: Looks like there isn't enough interest in this adventure at the moment. Perhaps some other time, but untill then you should return to the inn.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Not your fault, though if it makes you feel better I can blame you anyway. I can try running it again later.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I realy need 1 more, particularly if 3 are L1s, because it was designed for L2s. Like I said, no big deal, I'll try again when more people come into the inn. You're welcome to stop in and ask still, as if 2 more show up, I'll run it.

rln

Explorer
"Aye, well, that's too sad. Should another opportunity arise, look me up, will you? I can't wait to get my tax refund!"

Ogrin grins, says his goodbyes and heads out back to the Dragon.

OOC: I guess there's no XP reward for time spent? ;-)

Remove ads