The Risen Goddess (Updated 3.10.08)

Circle of Crows

First Post
(contact), las preguntas, por favor.

1) What happened to Ceredain? Is The Great Delve over?

2) What, if any, connection is there between the Champions current mission in Hel...uh, I mean The Abyss, and the "Terrible Guardian" who recognized the bros. Tar-Ilou in Chapter 42.

3) When is the next update?

(contact)

Explorer
1) What happened to Ceredain? Is The Great Delve over?

We don't know. Ceredain sealed Kor'En Eamor from all mortal (and I suppose Immortal) access. She's been given knowledge of the pasoun, and has her beloved to talk some sense into her. We'll see. But yes, the Great Delve is over.

2) What, if any, connection is there between the Champions current mission in Hel...uh, I mean The Abyss, and the "Terrible Guardian" who recognized the bros. Tar-Ilou in Chapter 42.

There is no direct connection, save that their mission in the Abyss and the Terrible Guardian are both related to their past-lives.

3) When is the next update?

Only Ishlok knows for sure, and she's dead (again). I'll get on it soon. :)

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
(contact) I finally found this story hour and have enjoyed the perspective your game/story has taken. I just finished your last entry. Thank you for the enjoyable read.

GW

drunkadelic

First Post
(contact)

the words fail me - i read the old meat grinder of the ToEE a long time ago, re-read it, caught up on the LoT, and finished this thread this week. You sir, are the reason that we still keep playing, I feel. I am truly sincere when I say that your accomplishments, on either side of the DM Screen are the kind of goals I think we have in our hearts when we gather our legal pads, our crown royal bags full of dice, our pencils, and our imaginations.

Thank you for playing D&D, and most importantly, thank you for sharing it with us.

/salute

That being said. Update, man!

(contact)

Explorer
Wow, thank you. I think the best part of the story hour forum is finding inspiration from (and ripping off) other great games. I know a couple of our LoT characters have seen time in other people's games (either as PCs or NPCs), and I've robbed several story hours wholesale, myself. I'll hop on an update, we promises precious.

Remove ads