The Risen Goddess (Updated 3.10.08)

Well well well... I venture into the Story Hour for the first time in weeks, and find a very pleasant surprise!

(contact) said:
In the dim and misty 2nd edition past, Orcus (you might have heard of him; fat, hairy and evil. No, Joshua, not Ron Jeremy)
:p Now why would you caution me against thinking of something like that? Like I'm some sort of sex-and-violence obsessed pervert who...

[long pause]

Dag nabbit! *shakes fist in impotent rage*

Villanelle said:
Love it. I've got a baker's dozen reasons why I married you. Your storyhours are just icing on the ck-ake. You rock.
And what's this? (contact)'s better half is now posting? And named herself after a specific form of poetry?

Interesting... Exciting!

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
(contact) said:
It was a 2-person game, with Thelbar's player (Chris) and I alternating DMing roles until about the time when the PCs go into the Underdark and get involved with the drow city. My last adventure in this storyline was when the players had to go rescue Elminster and Khelben.

When you see Gorquen make an appearance, it means Chris' wife Angie sat in for a story-line. She and he also ran one-on-one adventures that are summarized in this narrative when Gorquen updates the group on her doings. Gorquen did most of the elven-pantheon storylines, with Taran and Thelbar dealing with (coughpissingoffcough) the Faerunian Pantheon.

Cool. Well, can't wait to read the rest!

Remove ads