The Rolistes Podcast 24 (Part 1) – Armagnac, Strudel, Munchausen, James Wallis & a Few Other Friends

The Rolistes Podcast 24 (Part 1) – Armagnac, Strudel, Munchausen, James Wallis & a Few Other Friends

episode-24_part-1.jpg

Hello everyone,

I'm quite proud of my last episode so I thought I could share it here.

James Wallis himself (Hoghead Publishing, Paranoia RPG, ) joined us for an interview and to play his game Fantasy Flight Games "The Extraordinary Adventures of Baron Munchausen".

https://rolistespod.com/2017/10/20/...-munchausen-james-wallis-a-few-other-friends/

The number of people, games and publishers mentioned in the recollection of his career is quite astounding (and it's only the first part of the episode): :eek:

Personalities and companies:

• Paul Mason author and Production Editor on Games International magazine,
  • Spike Y. Jones game designer, author, and editor
  • Erick Wujcik designer of both pen-and-paper and computer role-playing games, and co-founder of Palladium Books
  • Kevin Siembieda, American artist, writer, designer and publisher of role-playing games
  • Nicole Lindroos, game designer for Ars Magica, Vampire: The Masquerade, and Over the Edge
  • John A. Nephew, game designer & founder of Atlas Games
  • Chris Birch, founder of Modiphius
  • Peter D. Adkison, founder and first CEO of Wizards of the Coast
  • Mongoose Publishing

Games:

• “Advanced Dungeons & Dragons” by TSR
  • “Traveller” by Marc W. Miller, Frank Chadwick & John Harshman for GDW
  • “Empire of the Petal Throne” by M. A. R. Barker
  • “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness” by Erick Wujcik for Palladium Books
  • “Amber Diceless Roleplaying Game” by Erick Wujcik by Phage Press
  • “Ghostbusters – A Frightfully Cheerful Roleplaying Game” by Sandy Petersen, Lynn Willis and Greg Stafford for West End Games
  • “Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game” by Greg Costikyan for West End Games
  • “After the Bomb Book 5: Mutants in Avalon” by James Wallins & Kevin Siembieda for Palladium Books
  • “Once Upon a Time” card game by Richard Lambert, Andrew Rilstone & James Wallis for Atlas Games
  • “Magic: The Gathering” by Richard Garfield for Wizards of the Coast
  • “The Extraordinary Adventures of Baron Munchausen” by James Wallis for Hogshead Publishing
  • “Bugtown” by James Wallis
  • “Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay” by Richard Halliwell, Rick Priestley, Graeme Davis, Jim Bambra, Phil Gallagher for Games Workshop
  • “Interactive Fantasy: The Journal of Role-Playing and Story-Making Systems” by James Wallis for Hogshead Publishing
  • “Dune: Chronicles of the Imperium” by Owen Seyler, Christian Moore, Matthew Colville

Please let me know what you think of it. I'd be especially interested if you had yourself memories of the people, games and events mentioned by James.

Please also share, RT and tell around about that episode if you enjoyed it.

Cheers

Kalum

for The Rolistes Podcast (proud member of The RPG Academy Network)

Remove ads