D&D 5E The Runelords Trilogy in 5E Eberron *Spoilers* Discussion, Conversion Notes and Adventure Log

Reading though all this. Very interesting; I like your take. Having run RotR twice all the way through I have some opinions about the mythos and structure of the campaign. Curious to see how other DMs modify it.

TheSword

Legend
Reading though all this. Very interesting; I like your take. Having run RotR twice all the way through I have some opinions about the mythos and structure of the campaign. Curious to see how other DMs modify it.
Please share! There are definitely things I haven’t worked out yet. Not least of which is how the peacock spirit and religion of Thassilon like Lyssara fit into the Eberron mythology.

My biggest worries were;
- cramming pretty much the whole campaign in and only going up one level where you would normally go up 3 or 4. Though we do seem to be enjoying the slower progression currently.

- The imbalance of magic items. The Sihedron shards are pretty powerful for instance.

- Making sure Eberron elements are properly woven in

TheSword

Legend
On a separate note I want to run a small segment - probably one session on an Lyrander airship. Only restrictions it has to travel between Sharn and Stormsreach, someone on board must be a house Tharask Bounty Hunter after Tharnlass. I’ve found a beautiful map, Clouds Destiny on cartographers guild which is perfect.

Any ideas? If I can’t find anything better I’ll use the Emperor Luipold segment from WFRP and convert the characters and rules.

Remove ads