• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, Blue Sky didn't respond, so I'm going to drop him. D20Dazza, you move up into his slot. Prof Yeti, you can post your character in a spoiler block in the RG in case of need. :)

Dazza - Do you have any idea what you want this mysterious item you stole to be?

D20Dazza

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Dazza - Do you have any idea what you want this mysterious item you stole to be?
Cool, looking forward to this immensely - no pressure mind you :p
Should I post Bail in the RG or are you still to go over him?

[sblock]The mysterious item could have something to do with the scam, maybe a ledger of names of changelings that particpate in the plan or maybe something that implicates the tribe in a broader plan to over throw the Lhesh Haruuc?? I didn't have anything specific in mind and could edit the pc so that the reason he is running is because he can blow the operation wide open?[/sblock]

Prof Yeti

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ok, Blue Sky didn't respond, so I'm going to drop him. D20Dazza, you move up into his slot. Prof Yeti, you can post your character in a spoiler block in the RG in case of need. :)

Rurik posted to the RG.

Erekose13

Explorer
With D20Dazza in we have a full crew then eh? This is going to be a really different bunch of characters. One person acting like they have multiple personalities, while my character does but generally doesnt know it. Hxaptos is going to be quite fun to play.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
D20Dazza - [sblock]Bail ended up grabbing a small book during his flight, one that he later found out seemed to be the reason he was being pursued. It didn't look like much, a dark brown leather journal with cheap paper pages. But once you opened it, you realized what it was. It was the detailed description of the upbringing and missions of three others in the Plain, ones like you that had been deceived and used. There was also a slim sliver of an Eberron dragonshard in the book, one you discovered allowed some limited communication from the reader to one of the three agents, once one was in range.

One was Irian Lashay, a dancer and musician that worked in a House Phiarlan entertainment house in Sharn. She often did music for private gatherings, and gathered interesting bits of information from the nobles that she entertained. Another was Wes Garthaser, a skilled artificer that worked for House Orien on the lightning rails in Sharn. He supplied information on who and what was going where and why. The last was Wallbreaker, a male personalitied warforged purchased from House Cannith through a broker late in the Last War. He's twenty years old, and used as a bodyguard and strongarm for some unsavory types in Sharn. He's utterly neutral, but has no idea about the morality of his actions. He supplies information on crime barons and their activities.

The book is very detailed in their deception, placement, and cultivation, and would be able to bring the organization down, or at least strike a major blow to the Plain's operations in Sharn.[/sblock]

IC thread is up! http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2340344#post2340344

Remove ads