• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sharn Inquisitive Episode 1: The harder they fall

Enforcer

Explorer
After seeing the blood-soaked girl off safely, Kalserath notices that his mind is clear and open--and no longer has Anders' oily touch on it. He finds the Seer and gives him a nudge.

bento

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]'crickets chirping in the background'

I'm probably going to be called pushy, or maybe I'm a little impatient with PbP, but it's been too quiet for the past week. Can we all assume that it's now about 45 minutes since we walked out of the office and we're ready to take the next action? Start picking up the trail before it gets cold and all that....

Reech, Pohl and I (Zenthil) are going to check out what might be the victim's residence.

Anders, Kalserath & Zade - what's your next steps? Do you want to come with, or follow another lead?

[/sblock]

Enforcer

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Assuming nothing happens when Kalserath nudges Anders, he'll bring the Seer inside the office and then go off with Reech, Pohl, and Zenthil.[/sblock]

mcnathan80

First Post
[sblock=Everyone]Sorry about the delay I know you all were getting bored, my internet went down suddenly and I haven't been able to post all week, but I'm back and ready to get the show on the road.

'crickets chirping in the background'

I'm probably going to be called pushy, or maybe I'm a little impatient with PbP, but it's been too quiet for the past week. Can we all assume that it's now about 45 minutes since we walked out of the office and we're ready to take the next action? Start picking up the trail before it gets cold and all that....

Reech, Pohl and I (Zenthil) are going to check out what might be the victim's residence.

Anders, Kalserath & Zade - what's your next steps? Do you want to come with, or follow another lead?
Good point, we could just assume that you waited the 30 minutes for Anders to come out of his trance and get going, if that works with you all I'll just give everyone a day or so to let me know what they think of this course of action, and we'll get going.[/sblock]

[sblock=Zade] Haven't heard from you in a while, are you still in? If so just give us a post and we'll be cool, if not, don't post and we can write you out of the game.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Even after being moved in the store, Anders does not respond. Eventually, his eyes return to normal and he looks around. He says to no one in particular. "Tell Zadrius not to touch the evidence. Dilutes my readings..." This time louder, but still in a hoarse whisper, he describes his findings. "The body was 19 years, a gift of his parents. Father gave it to him; and older man. He bought from changeling who in turn had stolen it from a dark human entering middle age. That is all I have."

Looking at the impatient others, he adds, "You want clues, I give them. I will follow to the residence of death, if you wish. I shall seek the hidden whispers."

bento

Explorer
Before leaving Zenthil calls to a local boy who runs errands "Yo there lad..here's two coins to fetch the local constable to come and pick up this mess."

"Let's go find a lift and be off..."

[sblock=ooc]Sorry about your abbrupt disconnect McNathan. I remembered reading some of your messages a month or two ago about how attendance often falls off. I wanted to make sure we weren't going to let that happen during this great mystery![/sblock]

Mr_Spicoli

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I apologize for not posting an update, I will do so in the OOC thread next time. I had no web access from home for a couple of weeks and work access has been spotty. I will make sure to update from now on.[/sblock]

Zade ponders al of the details of the events of the day. Considering what Zethil, Reech, and Kelserath have found out, he decides to wait for Anders divining before making a decision. He was best at assembling, sorting and then deciphering clues to make uncanny connections. This team had many experts in their respective fields, and Zade enjoyed watching the others do what they excel at.

He motioned to Anders as he woke back, "Anders, sorry for the rash grabbing of the rings which you needed to divine. I will wait next time for the opportune moment to do what I do..."

Turning to the others, "Yes we should visit Torchlit Lane first and see what can be found out. Later, we might want to explore the upper reaches where the man fell or was pushed from as there may be a clue of value there as well."

Remove ads