The Shield: Season 7

S. Baldrick

Explorer
It was good to see
Tavon
back, if only to give his character some closure. And to
confront Shane for what he did and for what he is capable of.

In many ways, last night's episode showed both some of the worst aspects of Shane's character and some of the best as well. As terrible as he is, Walton Goggins makes him human.

Last edited:

DonTadow

First Post
It was good to see
Tavon
back, if only to give his character some closure. And to
confront Shane for what he did and for what he is capable of.

In many ways, last night's episode showed both some of the worst aspects of Shane's character and some of the best as well. As terrible as he is, Walton Goggins makes him human.

I agree, I ...I think felt sorry for Shane in that episode. This show knows how to get the motion it wants out of you. I wanted Shane dead after Lem, but now I"m not so sure and I sure don't want ronnie (i like how his character has developed) to be the one who set him up.

I was glad to see T too. We need closure on that issue.

S. Baldrick

Explorer
After last night's episode, it looks like the members of the Strike Team have gone past the point of no return. Last night was definitely the beginning of the end. I have followed this show from the very beginning and it is strange and a little sad to see it begin to wrap up.

DonTadow

First Post
After last night's episode, it looks like the members of the Strike Team have gone past the point of no return. Last night was definitely the beginning of the end. I have followed this show from the very beginning and it is strange and a little sad to see it begin to wrap up.
Things are certainly approaching a climax. I love how complicated the plot is, to the point where you kind of didn't want Shane's betrayal to come out the way it did. That scene was awesome, I had to watch it twice. Now that Vic's gone rogue (hasn't he always been) we really do not know where things could go as it ventures into uncharted terrortory. Vic seems to have nothing to loose... no wife, no kids, no badge

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
re

Last episode was crazy. Things are flying wild now. This show is ending well. The drama and tension is ramping up. Let's hope it's a wild ride to the end. I love watching a show where I can't predict the ending.

Immortalis

First Post

If it fades to Sopra...er...I mean black, I'm 'rounding up a posse.

It's been a good series, had a good run --I've really enjoyed it.

I wonder how they will end it for our anti-heroes -- hopefully no jail though, I'd rather see them all go out in a blaze of glory then with a whimper in jail.

S. Baldrick

Explorer
That was definitely a side of David Aceveda that we haven't seen in a very long time. Then again, Pezuela pushed all of the right buttons on Aceveda, as did Vic to provoke that reaction.

Man, I couldn't help but feel a certain degree of empathy for Shane and his family. If Shane hadn't dropped that grenade in Lem's lap...

It does look like the noose is closing in an Vic. Perhaps he should have done what Ronnie wanted to do and run.

Last edited:

DonTadow

First Post
That was definitely a side of David Aceveda that we haven't seen in a very long time. Then again, Pezuela pushed all of the right buttons on Aceveda, as did Vic to provoke that reaction.

Man, I couldn't help but feel a certain degree of empathy for Shane and his family. If Shane hadn't dropped that grenade in Lem's lap...

It does look like the noose is closing in an Vic. Perhaps he should have done what Ronnie wanted to do an run.
I don't see why ronnie and vic do not simply run at this moment. Especially if they are already looking at five years for whatever shane sent in.

I see one out of this for vic. and i think he's angling it. the feds. If he can bring down a major ... major drug cartel guy... and become a federal witness, federal protection... he can ride off into the sunset. I kept wondering during this episode why he is not putting his every effort into finding shane and that's all i can come up with.

I actually don't feel bad for shane and mora, maybe the kids. She is the reason shane is in the mess he's in and stays in it. she was that one bad influence shane needed to encourage his poor decision making skills.

Remove ads