The Speaker in Dreams (OOC)

Nero Kingsley

First Post
I'll post the IC thread shortly.

Another important thing I left out. If you guys want to do your own rolling, feel free to do so. If you don't, please post any relevant modifiers and I'll roll for you (if you want to attack, include that you have a +5 attack bonus with your dagger and you hit for 1d4+2 damage, etc.)

Kafkonia

First Post
Nero Kingsley said:
I'll post the IC thread shortly.

Another important thing I left out. If you guys want to do your own rolling, feel free to do so. If you don't, please post any relevant modifiers and I'll roll for you (if you want to attack, include that you have a +5 attack bonus with your dagger and you hit for 1d4+2 damage, etc.)

I'll be doing a fair bit of posting from work, and I don't think they'd look too kindly on dice rattling around my desk. So you can roll for me. :)

Nero Kingsley

First Post
A note on posting frequency. If you post at least once every two days, I'll be happy. Obviously, we're moving along faster than that, which is a good thing. But I know that life has that ability to sneak up and cause problems which can (and probably will for many of us) get in the way of posting every day. But once every two days (or at least a notice in advance if you'll be out longer than two days), and all is well.

Sorry about the piecemeal information! I post it as it comes to me. :heh:

Kafkonia

First Post
I will be posting later today. Tomorrow I leave town for a wedding, but I'll try to check in the morning, and should be back in time to post at a reasonable hour on Monday.

Kafkonia

First Post
I was thinking that, since our characters are already an established group of adventurers, we should work together on a bit of shared backstory...

Nonamazing, I think Ivellios fits the role of the "itinerant cleric" who turned Noraa from the path of crime perfectly... If so, it stands to reason that they've been together more or less since that time, with the elf lending his wisdom to her and serving as a moral compass. (Maybe I'm stating the obvious.)

Fenris -- you've already established that Broderick met up with his fellows after he'd finished his training. Perhaps in the traditional "strangers in a barfight" manner? ;)

And Rayex, I must admit I haven't got a handle on how Fionna got involved with our motley crue... er, crew.

I realize a lot of this stuff will probably come out during the game, but I thought it might be fun to just toss some ideas out there. Heck, maybe we all met while serving as guards on a caravan to Ein Arris. (I know, wrong system. :p )

Remove ads