• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The start of a new campaign map

terrainmonkey

First Post
seems to be too many rivers for my taste, but that's all a matter of opinion. i would take out about half of them, depending on scale. for large world maps like that you don't see a lot of rivers, mainly the bigger ones like the amazon, yalu, mississipi, etc.

for regional maps, or smaller continents, you could have that many, as they would be runs and streams. but large maps like this rarely have a lot.

now, having said all that, no one really knows what your world is like. perhaps it has a higher moisture content, a lot more mountains and highlands, more rainfall, etc. i'm just nitpicking mind. great job btw, keep up the good work. :)

I really like the look of this!

I don't suppose you would make it available in 'finished but not yet filled with names' format?
It looks very much like the outlines I had been thinking about for my own homebrew.

Remove ads