• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Storm King" PrC (Maaajor Revision)

Arthaus

First Post
Thanks for the kudos.

Though, I don't know what a storm prince is.

Is it something from something else, or is it just your name?

Stormprince

First Post
*grins crookedly* Just my nickname for the past 5 years or so now... hence why I had to take a peek at the Storm King PrC...

My comment was just a joke, though maybe Storm Princes could be squires or Storm Kings in training *ducks and runs*

Christopher

Steven McRownt

First Post
Well done Arthaus. I think, in my modest opinion that u hit the point of the PrC. Instead of running after the old kits of 2nd Edition, u made something special, something unique. If there's a quality i should mention of 3e is 'customness' (is it right?), and PrC should be like this one. I don't think it's unbalanced or something like that... i like it, i like the mood, and all the thing i've already wrote...!

Steven McRownt

Noldor Elf

First Post
I like the idea too.
But should the war form abilitys1D6 damage agains hand to hand striking opponent apply only when attack is made with metal weapon or bare hands?
And lightning blade require use of metal weapon?

Just to match abilities to my idea of conduction.

Arthaus

First Post
Hooray! People like me again.

Thanks for the more replies.

And just a quick reply to Noldor Elf: Sure, metallic weapons would make more sense, but it's more important to keep the rules simple in that respect.

Thanks again.

Deranged Youth

First Post
Hmm... I've changed my mind on the war form ability.
This class is the best I have seen in a long time, mate! I would be honored to use it in my campaign. Bravo, bravo!

Alfblack

First Post
Gad this is cool.

Ok... I just saw this...

It's cool... The background really inspires my imagination...

Normally... I dont really use thes... But I would like to use this!!

An... other critics and comments.. I am not that good to balance and stuff... :)

Remove ads