The Sunless Citadel [IC1]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Krindorf will search the goblin corpses to see if there is any valuable to be taken, then he will climb up, kick Gregor in the leg and make search checks more often =P

Errandir

First Post
As the rat falls, Eivan sighs and lowers his hands. "Well, if there is anyone in there," he says to Brunhilde, gesturing towards the closed door, "they've surely heard us by now." Nevertheless, seeing that Krindorf and Gregor are otherwise occupied, he walks over to the door and presses his ear against it.

[sblock=ooc]Listen check: 1d20+1=5[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Krindorf finds 23sp and 4gp in a hide pouch on the dire rat's goblin dinner. There is nothing else of value at the bottom of the pit, unless the dwarf fancies rat meat.

Eivan hears nothing of note from the door.

<<What are you going to do next?>>

WarShrike

First Post
Gregor moves to flank the door with sword drawn, and waits for it to be opened.

[sblock=ooc]Move to AW 13.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Errandir

First Post
Eivan moves back from the door as well and nods to Brunhilde. "You go ahead and open it. I didn't hear anything, so I think it's fine, but..." he shrugs. "Best to be careful." Taking his own advice, Eivan then draws and loads his crossbow, and stands facing the door.

grufflehead

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry for inactivity. Been pretty sick for a few days which required a trip to the hospital. Hopefully on the mend now[/sblock]

Brunhilde nodded at Eivan and made sure her shield was firmly secured on her arm. She reached reflexively for her belt then hissed at Krindorf 'after you finished your little rat-wrestling show, did you remember to bring back my axe?'. Without waiting for an answer, the halfling edged forward; making sure one of her larger axes was within easy reach, she crept along the lip of the pit and opened the door.

OOC - if I can reach over from AW13 I'll do that and pull the door. Otherwise, go to AW11 and throw it open

WarShrike

First Post
"Rat-wrestling?" echos Gregor. "Considering all the grunting and squealing that was going on, i figured he was mating with the blasted thing." he finishes, a broad smile on his face.

Remove ads