The Sunless Citadel [IC1]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Alright gang, one of ye open the door" Says Krindorf as he loads his bow and points to the entrance, should some critter come out.

WarShrike

First Post
Gregor moves to the north door and unlatches it, then pushes it open (if it opens) with the tip of his greatsword.

[sblock=ooc] Move to AQ-15[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
In the dim light of the torch, Gregor cannot make out the far end of the hallway revealed by the opened door. However a quick peek from Krindorf and he can. There are three closed doors near the other end. Two are wooden and one of stone. The hallway appears to be empty.
[sblock=Updated Map]
SCEnc4Map3.png
[/sblock]<<What do you want to do next?>>

Voda Vosa

First Post
Krindorf will earch the squares adjacent to each of the three doors.

Search is +6, roll for each square analyzed, otherwise we'll be centuries here.

WarShrike

First Post
Gregor moves up behind Krindorf, angling to move up beside him in the corridor. He holds the blade before him, at the ready, and he doesn't even try to sneak quietly, knowing full well he can't. Gregor keeps an eye on the side door opposite him (if he's on the north side, he watches the south door), as he has a better view of it than the one on his side.

grufflehead

First Post
OOC - apologies again. RL reared up a bit and I'm still trying to get on top of a couple of things, but I shouldn't have any more serious interruptions for a while

Brunhilde walked along the corridor behind Gregor while Krindorf squatted down in front of the doors and appeard to be peering closely at the floor. Once he gave them the all clear, Brunhilde moved to the side of the door, and silently gestured to the others that she would open it on a count of 3. Once the others had nodded their assent, she put one hand on the handle, and with the other held up 1..2...3 fingers, before turning the handle, pushing the door open and stepping back against the wall.

Actions: Move to AK16, then on my action open the north door then step back against the wall.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
<<OOC: I was waiting for Eivan since were waiting on Gruffle earlier. The with EnWorld being down it took me some time to catch up.

I don't have a clear idea where everyone, except Brunhilde, is exactly when she is planning to open the door. Need confirmation.>>

SCEnc4Map4.png

Voda Vosa

First Post
The dwarf knocks an arrow in his bow and awaits for the more durable members of the group to advance.

OOC: Location for Krindorf is fine.

Remove ads