• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sunless Citadel [IC1]

WarShrike

First Post
Assuming the others are in a hurry to get drunk, Gregor heads straight down the hallway towards the desk, taking a huge bite out of one of his newly aquired juicy red apples.

"Inkeep! Four rooms please, soft beds if available, long road behind us and our muscles could use luxurious feather beds. Hot baths, and some dinner would be pleasant as well."

After paying, he goes and sits with the others.

[SBLOCK=ooc]2 silver removed for the fruits and the tip, not sure how much fruit he can get for 1sp, but it wont go to waste, Gregor likes his fruits. :) [/SBLOCK]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The young woman at the registration desk replies, "Certainly sir. That will be 1gp per day per person. This will include 2 meals in the common room, breakfast and supper."

[sblock=After receiving the money]After receiving the 4gp, she will provide the keys for the rooms, "Very well sir. We have a room for hot baths with 2 tubs, I will see to it that the water be heated. It should be ready in about a half an hour. We are between meals right now, but supper will be served by the time you and your companions are finished with your bathing."[/sblock]

WarShrike

First Post
[SBLOCK=ooc]4gp removed[/SBLOCK]

Once Gregor reaches the others, he informs them of the arrangements. "I'm so happy to be off the dirt road, first night is my treat. Do let's try not to get too drunk before taking a bath, we wouldnt want anyone drowning in the tub, would we?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Krindorf enters the tavern like he owns the places, and sits loudly on a chair.
As Gregor approaches, he can't suppress a snicker.
"Nay, and me need to catch some pigeon, if ye cath me meanin'" States the dwarf, as he eyes the patrons, looking for an easy target for some stealthy steal.

grufflehead

First Post
'Oooh' coos Brunhilde 'hot water. Luxury!' She rubs her hands together eagerly - for a moment the spiky, spunky halfling woman seems to melt a little at the prospect of a hot bath. 'You know' she says to Gregor, 'for a stuffed shirt you're all right sometimes'. She gives him a friendly wink.

'So, er, ladies first?' she says innocently.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The few patrons in the common room are simple townsfolk, likely easy targets for pick-pocketing, but not much money. The bartender may have a sharp eye for looking out for such things, but it's hard to tell while he's working. There isn't a bouncer but there is one patron who is armed and could be a member of the town's militia or constabulary.

Errandir

First Post
Not understanding Krindorf's cryptic statement, Eivan simply shrugs and heads over to the barkeep in the common room. He orders an ale, then sits back and watches the rest of the room, waiting for a chance to join in the conversation.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The afternoon passes on. Those that took baths are now finished, those that did not are still dirty and dusty, and possibly a little inebriated. In the tavern, mugs of ale will cost 4cp each or 2sp for a gallon (8 drinks).

Then supper is served, typical common fare for a tavern inn. Afterward, the tavern starts to pick in business, a local bard appears for some entertainment, more local townsfolk come in and a few other travelers. The tavern is filling up with all of the tables now occupied. Our adventurers are seated around their table observing these events.

<< OOC: Deduct any expenses from your sheets if you purchased ale during the afternoon hours. Since you have rooms at the inn you will not be required to purchase more drinks to keep your table, but you will be politely encouraged to leave if you are not since the tavern is getting busy.>>

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads