• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Theocracy

ethandrew

First Post
Latham observes the cousins talking to Van and considers his options, "This could be fun indeed. Count me in."

[sblock=OOC]I don't want to slow the game down on side-quests if not everyone is on board with it. So if we decide to go have fun, I'm for it. If we decide to go to the Death Kobolds, I am there too.[/sblock]

Mista Collins

First Post
[sblock=ooc]As much as I want to as a player, Hunter wouldn't want to. He knows that there are people out there that want him (and the others dead). No need to draw attention. Have fun killing some people. I will be enjoying the read thoroughly.[/sblock]

fenixdown

First Post
"'Fair'?" Van grins at Caul. "What part of attacking in the middle of the night do you take to be 'fair'? If he's anything like he was last time I saw him, he and the rest of the guard will be awake just long enough to taste their own blood. It's hardly my priority to be 'fair'."

[sblock=OOC]Ethandrew, you cast as a Wiz 10, right? Any chance you've got Nightmare or Dream in your book so we can really screw with his mind?
MC, the character won't mind if you want to have fun and make up some off-the-wall (but possible) reason for him to do something. Or if not, well, stuff can happen even to people who are lying low.
[/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
[sblock=OOC]fenix: Latham can cast 5th level spells, but he does not have either of those two in his book. So we will just have to be inventive. I figure we should dominate all his minions until he kills them all and he gets arrested for being a mass murderer. The world is our playground.[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
Caul smiles. "We have many... options... available to us in this matter," he suggests. "We should do a bit of reconnaissance, then we will know how best to strike."

fenixdown

First Post
"'Stealth', 'tactics'... 'reconnaissance'... must everything have a plan?" Van look at the others a moment, then sighs. "Alright. What do you suggest we find out, Master Caul?"

Insight

Adventurer
fenixdown said:
"'Stealth', 'tactics'... 'reconnaissance'... must everything have a plan?" Van look at the others a moment, then sighs. "Alright. What do you suggest we find out, Master Caul?"

"Ah yes, the plan," Caul replies. "A good place to strike, one not heavily guarded, we can at least start with a weak point and work our way from there."

Remove ads