• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Tournament of the Frog is over!

Sabaron

First Post
The Tournament of the Frog!

It is a bright, sunny day out. A large crowd is gathered near the tower, waiting for the final winner to be announced, as the final match was only to be watched by a select few.

Sabaron stands on a scaffold above the crowd, with Kcyldyei to his left and Gray to his right.

"Tournament go-ers! It pleases me to announce to you that Kcyldyei, Knight of Light, has won the Tournament's Tier 1 level, and is walking away with the Armor of the Frog!"

As Sabaron speaks, several white belts wheel an armor stand onto the scaffold, and start helping Kcyldyei into the armor. As they strap it on, the pieces grow longer and thinner, the better to fit Kcyldyei's slender body. When they are finished, Kcyldyei is an impressive vision in green standing above the crowd.

"I also have the honor of announcing to you all that Gray, Master Sash, has won the Tournament at Tier 2, and his name shall be forever enshrined in the Hall of Records!"

The crowd begins chanting "Speech! Speech! Speech!"

Sabaron turns to the winners.
"Would either of you care to make a speech to the crowd?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei nods and steps forward, a broad smile is obvious on his face.

"I came into this tournament not knowing what to expect. In fact I didn't expect to get past the second round, but with a considerable amount of effort and a little luck I've found myself here. Also, when I came to this part of the world I only intended to learn all these arts for my own benefit, but now I'm basically on a quest to maintain the forces of good. You can never predict how things turn out in the end.

"I am thankful to my competitors for the challenge they gave me to achieve this, I'd also like to thank Sabaron for organising all of this and allowing me to stay in the Tournament after having fights outside during my bye.
(I'd also like to thank the academy......lol)

"I am looking forward to testing out this elegant and practical prize, you don't get enchanted armour every day do you?" Kcyldyei looks at it for a moment then says, "Thankyou everyone here for coming to see how the Tournament ends! I wish everyone good fortune for their future endeavors, may Light guide you well! Thankyou!"

Last edited:

Remove ads