• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Tournament of the Frog! (Round 2!)

graydoom

First Post
"Heh. A tournament... how interesting. Count me in."

Gray of the Cherry Blossom Caves and Valleys
Platinum Sash 5
Signature Style (Cherry Blossom), Signature Location (Caves), Signature Location (Valley), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Poison Blade, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser (x2)
Yen Ring (Fist of Fury (x2), Poison Blade)
41 Yen
19-16

[Stats subject to change]

Rini

First Post
"Nothing to lose, so long as I finish my current match before hand."

::Upon deciding thus, Rini signs up::

I will be on the first tier and I will be here from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm GMT.

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
"A tourney!" This reminds me of another tourney in the past... Kerall will like being a regular combatant in this tournament.

OoC: Kerall signs up. Stats in the sig. I can be online with almost certainty from 16.00 to 21.00 GMT.
I will likely be online at other times, but don't rely on it (though if a match happens to go on for more than a day, I would probably manage to get online at least five minutes to post a move outside of that time).

Are there more stipulations for the tournament? Like, fixed day (day of the frog?), or strategy matches only, things like that?

sineater

First Post
Bayne hears of the tournament and wishes to enter.

Bayne
White Belt
0-0
Powers: None
Item: None
Yen: 0

OOC: I can be on from 8:00 AM to 2:00PM Central Time

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I too will enter the first tier of the tournament," says Kyldyei, correcting his sleeve as he approaches.

I will be available from GMT: 6am - 10am any week day but on the weekend I could be on anytime.

Rini

First Post
::Sweep, sweep, rustle, brush, freshen, arrange, clean::

Hm? Who, me? Oh, I'm just doing some maintainence so everyone will know it's here.

::Goes back to bumping::

Remove ads