• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Tournament of the Frog! (Round 2!)

Sabaron

First Post
The Tournament of the Frog!

"I, Sabaron Corlagon, Grand Master of the Order of the Frog, do hereby invite all of You Bastards to the Tourney of the Frog, held to celebrate the opening of the Order of the Frog! To be eligible, you must not have a 'real item', as the Grand Prize is a suit of Armor of the Frog, a powerful magic item!

If demand is high enough, a "second tier" will be added, consisting of fighters who do have a 'real item'. There will be no prize for winning at this level, other than recognition in the Hall of Records.

The Tournament shall be held on Tuesday, March 12, the Day of the Frog. I shall judge from 6:30 P.M. GMT to 2:00 A.M GMT. I seek other judges for other time slots.

The schedule for Day 1 of the Tourney:

Round 1 Tier 1

Happy Harry vs. Kcyldyei

Hanoi Xan vs. Hakan Keeneyes

Rini vs. Archangel

Lu Bu vs. Kerall

Bayne vs. the Maestro

Round 1, Tier 2

Kalanyr vs. Kenji

Kazz't vs. Gray

The Schedule for Round 2, Tier 1:

Bayne vs. Kerall

Hakan vs. Rini

Kcyldyei won the bye by winning 4-0 vs. Happy Harry!

Winner of Tier 2:
Gray!

The fighter who wins by the largest margin in Round 1 gets a bye for Round 2, and proceeds directly to the finals. The final match shall be a six-flag three way strategy match.

Strategy matches are encouraged among the combatants. Judge generated moves are also preferred, as it removes any doubt as to the Tournament's outcome.

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Happy Harry reads the post and signs his name to the list...

Happy Harry!
Yellow Belt 2
3 wins / 1 loss
Sig Style: Phoenix
Dojo Style: Northstar
Student of the Dojo of Nature's Fury and Harmony
yen: 2

Skarnkai

First Post
I will fight if the armor will even fit me...

Hakan Keeneyes
Copper Sash 1
Signature Style: Tiger
Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges
1-0

Times: 3PM GMT - 1AM GMT.
No Thursday Night or Sunday.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
I will enter this Tournament in the Second Tier.

Kalanyr
Master Of Light 2
Aura of Light
GMT +10: Weekdays 6-7 am; 4+ pm
Saturdays: 6-10 am; 3:30 + pm
Sundays: 10am+

For the 1st Tier:

The Maestro
White Belt
Fighting Record: 0-1
Yen: 0

I will enter the tournament at second tier as well.

Kazz't the Devil
Platinum Sash 0
Record: 11-3
Powers:
Signature Style: West Wind, Signature Location: Island, Signature Location: Mesa, Master of Wealth, Hard Hitter, Arena Fighter, Profiteer, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser (x2), Purchased Power (Fist of Fury)

Possessions:
Contract of Binding:
Powers-Sneaky Trick (x1), Fist of Fury (x1), Hard Hitter
Yen: 27

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Archangel puts his name in the hat.....

Archangel
Yellow Belt 0
2/5

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Dojo Style: Thunder

Item: None

Yen: 2

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Thanks Sollir!

I'm pleased to announce that we have enough participants in both tiers to be able to hold the Tournament! More are always welcome, of course.

As a gentle reminder: Please post the times you are on. It is impossible for me to coordinate matches and judges otherwise.

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
I do beleive I fit in the second tier...but could clean up in the first tier had I not bought an item just the other day =P

Kenji

Knight of Light/Red Belt 2
Master of Emotions
1 yen
Sig Style: Raven, Claw
Mastery(Raven)
Powers: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Chi Strike, Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Record 13-20
First to 10, 13, and 20 losses.

Item: Kougun Anki

I can also judge most anything that happens the whole day because it will be spring break here, and I have nowhere to go.

[edit to change stats...perhaps more edits to come...]

Last edited:

Remove ads