The Untamed Wilds: Electric Skies

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Hawkeye sets off at a dead run for Shatterframe's van, in an attempt to secure the "package." Once inside the armored van, he intends to guard the box with his life, staying low and out of sight, with his massive Ruger pistol aimed at the van's side door. No enemy will get into the van without being fired upon.

[sblock=Hawkeye's Rolls]
OOC: 74,78,71 = base rolls for next three actions taken, as per LINE chat. (I guess the first roll (74) will be for reaction.)
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Kwargrow

Explorer
For posting during the week receive 5 xp

Fight for Survival . . . and a box
[sblock= Reaction]
Syd Vicious: 48-15(armor)+88=121
Trollick: 53-15(armor)-15(pistol)-5(Essence)+64(d100)=82
Hawkeye: 55-15(armor)-15(pistol)+74=99
Shatterframe: 76-15(armor)-70(damage)+93(d100)+45(luck)=129
Van Driver: 60+04=64
Pink Hair: 52+70=122
Spartan Dog: 53+98(d100)+44(luck)=195 [/sblock]
Order of Action: Spartan Dog, Shatterframe, Pink Hair, Syd, Hawkeye, Spartan Dog, Trollick, Van Driver, Shatterframe, Pink Hair, Syd

Splattered in the blood of his friends, the lone Spartan Dog whips out his heavy pistol with a speed that tells the Runners he had his hand on it the entire time. With his face full of rage, he points and fires at the pink hair woman.[sblock=Pistol Attack] [roll: 53(base)+88(d100)=141] [Defense: 52+22=74] [Damage=20, Deflect: 25-20=5][/sblock]
His shot catches her in the ribs and rocks her in the van, but does not penetrate her medium armor. Reaction adjust: 122-20 (damage resist)=102; Syd now goes before Pink Hair

Listen, I need to jack in to the rig here, so I'm going to disconnect you.
As Syd is speaking with Shatterframe two shotguns flip into view on the left and right sides of her van’s hood. They are on precision swivel turrets and capable of engaging any target in range. With a flash of light, the Remote Control Headset flies off Shatterframe’s head and into Syd’s waiting hands.

“Do me a favor, liveborn,” Shatterframe mumbles as she stems the flow of blood from her wounds, “shoot back.”

In one fluid motion, Syd Vicious sits on the floor of the van and slips the headset over his eyes. At once his mind melds with the machine in a familiar way although he has never directed this vehicle before. Syd has complete control of everything in the van and with a thought he fires back with the ready twin blasters.[sblock=Shotgun Attack] [Attack: 49+59(d100)+25(extra weapon)=133], 60+59(d100)-50(stationary)=69, Damage: 22, Deflect (van)10-22=12 damage, Armor: 25-12=13][/sblock]
The two shotguns tear holes in the van in the direction of the driver, but Syd cannot tell how much damage he does to his opponent. Reaction adjust: 64-12(damage resist)=52

Pink Hair woman turns a twisted stare on the remaining Spartan Dog and points both her machine guns to blow him away.[sblock=Full Auto Attack] [52+95(d100)+65(luck)+25(extra weapon)=237, Defend: 53+37(d100)=90],[Damage=44-10 deflect=34 damage, deceased][/sblock]
“Die, SD!” the Pink Hair woman screams as she expertly aims her duo machine guns and wastes the last ganger.

With the box secured and his pistol in hand, Hawkeye hops in the van and keeps his head down. He makes sure not to knock over Syd, blasting away with the vehicle shotguns.

Seeing that Syd has the Remote Headset on, Trollick manipulates Way as he hangs out of the open door of Shatterframe’s van and bends the shadow of the vehicle to cover him as he fires his pistol. [sblock=Pistol Attack][53+44(d100)=97], Van Driver Defend: 60+74(d100)=138][/sblock] Trollick bounces a round off the enemy van’s frame.

The machine gun on top of the van attempts to track Trollick to shoot back. [sblock=Full Auto Attack] [Attack: 60+58=118, Trollick Defend: 53+14(obscure)+92(d100)+79(luck)=238.[/sblock]
The darkness that Trollick stretches over himself fools the van driver completely. The machine gun tracks off to the right of the Runners, tearing up pavement on imaginary shadows.

Shatterframe says nothing as she slips her VR headset over her head.

Syd pulls the van back, driving backwards as easily as forwards and fires again with the shotguns. [sblock=Shotgun Attack][49+81(d100)+25(extra weapon)=155, Van Driver Defense: 60+65-50(stationary)=75, Damage: 28]Van Driver Medium armor: 13-28=15 damage, Body10-15=5 Mind damage.[/sblock] Again Syd lets loose with the shotguns, blasting out the back windows of the enemy van.

Reveling in her lucky kills, Pink Hair turns her guns on Shatterframe’s van as they begin to make their escape.[sblock=Full Auto Attack] [Attack: 52+36(d100)+25(extra weapon)=114, Syd Defense: 49+90(d100)+44(luck)=183][/sblock]
Although deadly with her weapons before, the Pink Hair woman only fires a few wasted rounds at where Shatterframe’s van used to be. As you pull away from Brimstone Storage, the other van does not move to follow or shoot again.

Shatterframe’s Van Stats: 1 operator, 4 passengers. Top speed: 140 mph, Deflect: 15, 2 concealable shotguns installed under hood, can fire spread or slug

Combat is effectively over. If you wish to go back and try to kill the Pink Hair woman and van driver, roll reaction and declare intentions. Otherwise declare where you wish to go.
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Feeling as if good fortune has shined upon their circumstances, Trollick has no desire to press his luck. "We have the prize. No need to wager what we have already won. Drive us Syd! Get to someplace we can better asses the damage to Shatterframe. I actually have some talent in augmenting a bodies natural ability to mend itself."
[sblock=Render Physical Aid]Mercantile + Mend + d100
Trollick: 14 + 23 + 54 = 91
Recover Time: 10 days * loss of Body / (target Health + target Confluence + 91)[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Waynan

Explorer
Syd nods in agreement and races down the city streets. Seeing no one following, he slows down to keep Lone Star from checking on a random speeder tearing along in a shot up van down the city's main avenues.

Before Trollick tries to mend Shatterframe, Syd asks out loud for everyone to answer: "She called me 'liveborn'. Liveborn!" He looks at Shatterframe, and asks: "If I'm liveborn, then what does that make you?"
 

Kwargrow

Explorer
For posting during the week receive 5 xp

Good to get Paid
[sblock=Mend] Mercantile + Mend + d100
Trollick: 14 + 23 + 54 = 91
Recover Time: 10 days * loss of Body(7) / (target Health(3) + target Confluence(4) + 91)=0.71 [/sblock]

Shatterframe removes her headset and nods permission. Trollick places a hand on Shatterframes shoulder and she holds up a piece of laser dried mend bark. “Use this,” she manages to say. He takes the bark and it burns with a bright blue flame in his palm. For a moment the lines of Trollicks hand blurs as it vibrates at rapid speed and he gently slaps the bark down on her shoulder. The bark disintegrates and Shatterframe inhales sharply.

The bullet wounds stop seeping blood and Shatterframe looks a little less pale, but she is still injured.

In the sprawl of traffic, a car pulls up next to the van with a red cross and circle on the hood. Shatterframe inhales sharply again and her wounds close a little. The car pulls away and reduces speed to exit the road. Shatterframe explains, “I had help on the way, but I appreciate the boost. The Crosscircle Corporation provides mobile magical healing. As I’m sure you know magic can't bring anyone back from full dead, but if you're still alive when they reach you they can have a busted runner back on their feet by the next day.”

If I'm liveborn, then what does that make you?
Shatterframe chuckles and then grimaces in pain. Gasping she says, “’Liveborn’ is just slang for living person. Cosmetic changes are so prevalent that someone’s look can change every month, and there’s plenty of people that changed how they looked after they were born.”

“From what I could tell in the VR, the HPD aren’t looking for us. The whole thing was recorded by drones, and it shows you walking out of Brimstone’s with a box and getting shot at. Nothing against the law about shooting back in Houston. Pink Hair’s name is Martha P, and she escaped, although the driver of the van was apprehended. Martha P will probably have a new face and identity by tomorrow, something the HPD facial recognition sensors can’t pick up. The way she went after those Spartan Dogs seemed personal. I mean, she really torched them.”

With no pursuit, Syd drives back to Nacho’s and Shatterframe says, “I still feel like a popped balloon. I would appreciate it if you fellas would stay with me until the client collects the box and delivers your pay.”

Since these are your credits, the group agrees to stay with Shatterframe. You exit the van, which then drives on autopilot around the corner, and move into the bottom floor of the skyscraper. Through the front door is a waiting room for owners of damaged vehicles. Two other doors lead off from it. The waiting room is empty with rows of cushioned seats against the bare walls. Shatterframe seems stronger and her voice is clearer.

“Set the box on the floor and make yourselves comfortable. The client will be here in about fifteen minutes. You may do as you wish, of course, but please don’t speak to the client. For obvious reasons they don’t like to be exposed to runners. If I am injured or indisposed, I can invoke a clause in the contract that allows you to be here.” Shatterframe takes her own advice and sits in one of the chairs, putting her VR headset back on.

Anyone that decides to explore the rest of the space finds through the first door an office with kiosks for people to register their vehicles for service. With the use of Remote Headsets collisions hardly ever occur, and almost all the damage repaired here is from combat weaponry. The other door is locked.

After only ten minutes a female giant walks into the waiting area from the outside. She has long silver hair in a top knot and is wearing a dark longcoat. Shatterframe removes her VR headset and motions to the box. Without speaking a word, the giant bends down, runs a small handheld device around the edge of the box, and removes the top. After pulling away old straw packing, she takes out a brass statue of an ancient armored man and turns it all around, looking at it from every angle. The giant pulls the statue and the top comes off, revealing a long, narrow compartment with a roll of human leather around a bone. Nodding to herself she replaces the top, leaves the original box and walks out with the urn tucked under her arm.

For completing the mission receive 2500 credits.

Shatterframe smiles and says, “I should be good as new by tomorrow night. Here’s a list of more offers.”

First offer: I gave this job to someone else and now they’ve disappeared too. I upped the pay as per the mortal danger clause. Down on the coast in a place called Surfside Beach four regular people and two runners have disappeared. All of their equipment, supplies, clothes, and vehicles were found, just no people. As per their choice by law, the families involved have elected to hire Freelancers instead of the HPD to solve this mystery, so don’t count on cooperation from law enforcement. Investigate and find the people without disappearing yourselves. -Pay: 3000 credits

Second offer: In Port Arthur there’s a man that needs to deliver a package and he’s decided to hire his own security, which is you three. Of course, I’ll be providing transportation to his destination in downtown, but you will have to accompany him through the skyscraper where he wants to go and hand deliver his goods. This job requires two things for full payment. 1. Customer can’t die 2. Package must be delivered where he wants it. -Pay: 3000 credits

Third offer: A little girl in El Campo has lost her cat. Seriously, she wants to hire you to find her cat. -Pay 3000 credits

You have about twenty hours left before you go back to work. Let me know if there are any non-work actions you intend to do in weekly post.
 
Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Hawkeye scoffs, "A cat, eh? Must be really special. I don't know about you guys, but that sounds like just what we need. We find this cat for the little rich girl, and get some easy money for a change. What's the worst that could happen?"
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
[sblock=First offer]I gave this job to someone else and now they’ve disappeared too. I upped the pay as per the mortal danger clause. Down on the coast in a place called Surfside Beach four regular people and two runners have disappeared. All of their equipment, supplies, clothes, and vehicles were found, just no people. As per their choice by law, the families involved have elected to hire Freelancers instead of the HPD to solve this mystery, so don’t count on cooperation from law enforcement. Investigate and find the people without disappearing yourselves. -Pay: 3000 credits[/sblock]
[sblock=Second offer]In Port Arthur there’s a man that needs to deliver a package and he’s decided to hire his own security, which is you three. Of course, I’ll be providing transportation to his destination in downtown, but you will have to accompany him through the skyscraper where he wants to go and hand deliver his goods. This job requires two things for full payment. 1. Customer can’t die 2. Package must be delivered where he wants it. -Pay: 3000 credits[/sblock]
[sblock=Third offer]A little girl in El Campo has lost her cat. Seriously, she wants to hire you to find her cat. -Pay 3000 credits[/sblock]
Hawkeye scoffs, "A cat, eh? Must be really special. I don't know about you guys, but that sounds like just what we need. We find this cat for the little rich girl, and get some easy money for a change. What's the worst that could happen?"
Trollick thumbs his temples and then rubs his left hand through his short-cropped beard. "I don't know, Hawkeye. It may be a real cat, not a synth. Too many variables... That job may resist completion."

"The second job sounds the most plausible, but runs a great risk of voiding pay. I mean, one casualty and... There we are bust on the cred. As a group, or as individuals, we don't much look the security type. I'm thinking two giants and pure runner, we are going to make everyone jumpy."

"The first job sounds the most intriguing to me, but I will go with whatever we decide."

With his down time, Trollick will survey the area around Hawkeye's pad to see what exist for walk-ups or if any anomalies catch his interests. Despite the availability of products through the VR, he would like to find a mystic walk-up. He will spend some of his portion of the earnings to buy a heartstone talisman.
 

Waynan

Explorer
Syd simply cuts to the quick:
"I love the jump, the juice and jazz of the security job with the package delivery. And jumpy, Trollick? Really? Feck it! Let the drekheads jump."
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Syd simply cuts to the quick:
"I love the jump, the juice and jazz of the security job with the package delivery. And jumpy, Trollick? Really? Feck it! Let the drekheads jump."
Trollick scratches his head. He lifts his left hand in a gesture of response then replaces it at his side.. He scratches his head again. "Syd. I have no idea what you just said to me. So which run are you wanting to do?"
 

Waynan

Explorer
Syd chuckles as he answers Trollick: "The second job, ya meathead. The Port Arthur gig. Sheesh." He then begins to laugh, but cuts it short.
 
Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Hawkeye frowns at Syd, and says, "Port Arthur isn't exactly my idea of a fun time. That place has been a dump since the days of my great grandfather. Full of gangers and riff-raff. Besides, the job description doesn't exactly sound like my cup of tea. I'm a hacker, not a bodyguard. Unless the delivery site inside the building is an area that he doesn't have access to. And if that's the case, I'd question his motives to begin with...? We could be delivering a bomb for all we know? ... By the way, since when does a 9-story building count as a skyscraper? Ha ha ha."
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Trollick laughs. "It seems we all have a different idea of a mission. We could go paper rock scissors."
OOC: By such, I mean random roll d6: 1-2 = paper, 3-4 = rock, 5-6 = scissors.
 

Kwargrow

Explorer
Weekly post: +5xp

What’s New Pussycat? (Yes, really)

After a day of shopping and resting, the Runners meet Shatterframe at Nacho’s that night, and she’s driving a forest green sedan. This time she sits in the back of the car inside a protective sheath. You tell her you want to find the lost cat, and through the car audio system she replies, “Going for the hard one. Sweet. El Campo it is.”

The drive to the girl’s residence is uneventful and Shatterframe lets you out at what appears to be just another skyscraper. Investigating the address through VR along the way, you discover the name for the building is the Conclave for Found Felines. Once you step through the front doors you find the inside is like a palace, with marble floor tiles and burgundy carpet on the walls. A one wheeled mannequin drone painted silver with a gold top hat on its head rolls over and confirms your access to the building for the job.

Your weapons are still active.

Once through the foyer of the building, a ring of silver and gold balconies surrounds a shaft through the center of the structure, with multiple elevators moving up and down the many levels. The marble floor is empty, without furniture or kiosks. Far above your heads the top floor of the skyscraper is lost in a wash of lights. You don’t see any people, but what you do see are cats, lots of them. There are cats of all shapes, sizes, colors, and patterns. The largest looks to be a lounging tiger as long in the body as the giants are tall, and the smallest is a group of kittens frolicking together. Most of them are the size of house cats. They are walking across the balconies, riding up and down on the elevators, walking across the floor and pouncing on each other. When you exit the foyer every cat in the whole place turns and looks at you. They don’t meow or hiss, they merely stare at the three of you for a moment and a few go back to what they were doing. A great many, however, start to lounge in the spot where they are, some watching overtly and others pretending not to.

People begin to walk into view on the balconies. The cats do not react to the people, nor the people to the cats. The people seem as varied as the felines, with no obvious majority in age, color, race, or gender, and their clothes could be seen on any street. Almost all the people stop short of the balcony, except for two girls. One is an elf girl with straight black hair, apparently about 12 years old, and the other is human, a few years older, with an upswept hairdo of white hair with black streaks. They are wearing matching black light armor with different pink accessories. Together they leap down from a second story balcony and land on the hard floor with little effort. Your experienced eyes tell you these girls have some magical talent to perform so well.

While the other people and cats silently watch, the elf approaches with a petulant expression. The other girl stays back, watching you closely. The elf says, “You must be the new runners. All the other ones died or quit. I am Persephone Clearwater, your employer. I’m missing Spring, my snow leopard. She was in the building, and now I can’t find her. She’s my best friend in the world. She’s chipped, of course, but someone removed it, and it was found by the butler. We have looked everywhere in this building for Spring, and now I must insist that you look outside for her. If you need a clue, I think it was that awful Canine Corporation. You can guess why they don’t like us. Some other runners got caught sneaking into the headquarters to look for Spring and those are the ones that died. I got the HPD to search the place on those grounds, and they didn’t find one trace of any feline DNA. Of course, they wouldn’t, since those other dummy runners tipped them off and gave them a chance to move her. Anyway, they recommended I try private assistance and here you are.”

Make Perception Checks and state intentions for how you will try to find the cat.
 

Waynan

Explorer
Syd shakes his head and murmurs to himself:
"Should have taken the Port Arthur job."
[Perception Check Roll: 76]
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
OOC: Since I am playing a character with an aversion to technology, I will leave the suggestions for scanning the VR for surveillance and such to the other players.

Trollick nods emotively at the petulant child. He does not care for her demeanor or display of talent, but he sees no reason to convey such. He takes a slow deep breath and slowly looks about the area. He is analyzing what Way lines are fluctuating to best of his ability while physically looking for any anomaly or peculiar behavior.

"Do you have anything of Spring's that I may use to aid in our search, a piece of fur, personal accessory, even the removed chip will work if it has not been cleaned?"

"Secondly, why do suspect the Canine Corporation? That is overtly cliched."

[sblock=Active Search]Mercantile + Clarity + d100
Trollick: 15 + 23 + 83 = 111[/sblock]
[sblock=Alchemical Sensitivity]Mercantile + Analysis + d100
Trollick: 15 + 23 + 73 = 101[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Kwargrow

Explorer
If you made a weekly post receive 5 xp

Fatal Furries
[sblock=Perception]
Trollick: 38+83(d100)=111, Hawkeye: 36+50(default)=86, Syd: 27+76(d100)=103 [/sblock]

Hawkeye is busy watching the cute little kittens play. Trollick and Syd notice odd behavior from the girl with the white and black hair. She looks back and forth between you and PC (Persephone Clearwater) as though she wants to intervene, but remains silent and tense.

Do you have anything of Spring's that I may use to aid in our search, a piece of fur, personal accessory, even the removed chip will work if it has not been cleaned?"
PC looks at you as though you were being difficult on purpose. “A piece of fur? Of course not, don’t be grotesque. We incinerate all leavings by our animals. We used to have the signal chip, and of course we cleaned it, but it’s been lost, along with everything else Spring owns. I have nothing left of her.”

why do you suspect the Canine Corporation?
PC looks as though she is about to answer when the girl with the white and black hair blurts out, “It wasn’t the Canine Corporation. Don’t bother them. The last guys almost started a war.”

PC frowns back at her friend and says, “This is Slivermoon, my best human friend. She never met Spring so she doesn’t know how awesome a bond-mate she was. She doesn’t understand how confusing it is for me not to be able to sense her.”

[sblock=Analyze Way lines] Trollick: 38+73=101 [/sblock]

With those key words from PC, Trollick is able to deduce that headquartered in this building is an enclave of bonded magicians and animals, cats specifically. Although he cannot see the Way lines in other people yet (Collegiate 10+), he can guess that all the people in the building are bonded to one or more of all the felines. The Runners have heard rumors of places like this, but by their nature these organizations are secretive.

If Spring was PC’s bond-mate she should have been able to find her no matter where she was.

PC says to the Runners, “I cannot just move on from Spring like she was a pet. I must know what happened to her, and who was responsible. If it wasn’t the dog-bonders then I don’t know, but if you have to hurt someone with your ugly little guns, so be it. You get paid when I know what I want to know.” PC turns, takes Slivermoon’s hand, and the girls walk off together. You can see Slivermoon whisper something with a pleading expression into PC’s ear, but trying to eavesdrop yields no results.

Obviously dismissed, the Runners exchange glances and decide to ask around in the building about the job. The cats are ever present and quite annoying. They include large cat varieties and all the creatures are in excellent health. You get hissed at as many times as you have to shoo away a leg rubber. The people flat out refuse to speak with you, looking at you with contempt and calling you ‘Clearwater’s little errand boys’. You don’t see PC or Slivermoon again. Since starting trouble in this skyscraper would mean certain death, you decide to go outside and ask around.

The butler sees you out, but as soon as you decide to leave the cats ignore you. Outside of the skyscraper the night is the same as you left it before. The traffic on the roads speeds by, moving in perfect precision. The ever-present lights of the electric Houston sky wash out the black of night, moving back and forth from airships and drones.

“Runners,” you hear a call and turn to see Slivermoon waving to you from an alleyway between two buildings.
You suspect a trap, but you have no other leads and after your treatment in the enclave you’re ready to fight someone anyway. You follow her around the corner, wary and ready. As you thought, Slivermoon is farther down the alley than she would be if she wanted to talk, and between you and her are three individuals. They are unlike any creatures you have seen before in the hard realm. They stand between five and a half and six feet tall, their bodies are hairy, and their heads are feline, a male lynx, a female lion, and a male leopard. They are standing on two feet and wear light combat armor similar in style to Slivermoon, but are not wearing foot gear. On their furred hands are delicate looking silver gloves, the fingers ending in gleaming sharp claws.

“Here’s your deal, liveborn,” Slivermoon shouts, the alley distorting her voice. “We keep scaring your kind off, and my stubborn little elf keeps hiring more. This time we’re stepping it up. You’re going to quit the job, but first, we give you a thrashing.”

Roll initiative and declare intentions
 

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Hawkeye frowns, as he mentally (and silently) activates video record mode on his VR headset: "So wait, let me get this straight. You and your little Frankenstein minions here are going to give us a "thrashing" to discourage us from helping... what did you call her? Your 'stubborn little elf friend'? Is that because you don't want her to find out that you've been kidnapping bonded pets, including hers, and using them to build an army of whatever these things are? Don't bother to answer, actions speak louder than words. But about that thrashing you promised us... we play for keeps, sweetheart."

OOC: Hawkeye has a base roll of 116 for initiative. Hawkeye intends to shoot the lion thing in the foot, since it is not covered.
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Seeing that the creatures do not appear to be armed, Trollick rushes forward at the one on right side of the alley so as to engage in melee while clearing the line of fire for his friends. As he moves, he darkens the available illumination around him so as to cast his image in greater shadow. If he is able to strike his chosen opponent, he will cause his internal fluids to ionize, causing more harm.
[sblock=Reaction Time]Readiness + Athletic + Clarity + d100 = 18 + 16 + 24 + 76 = 134[/sblock]
[sblock=Bend Light]Essence + Collegiate + Adhesion = 24[/sblock]
[sblock=Projectile Avoidance]Obscure + Analysis + Bend Light + d100 = 16 + 24 + 24 + 41 = 105[/sblock]
[sblock=Physical Assault]Aggression + Athletic + Fury + d100 = 21 + 16 + 26 + 76 = 139[/sblock]
[sblock=Physical Defense]Readiness + Obscurative + Analysis + d100 = 18 + 16 + 24 + 76 = 134[/sblock]
[sblock=Paranormal Assault]Bending + Ionize + d100 = 18 + 26 + 90 + 77 = 211[/sblock]
 

Waynan

Explorer
Seeing Trollick take the lead and attacking on the right and hoping that Hawkeye will take the right, Syd heads for Slivermoon directly, using his Full-auto pistol on her as he charges her.
"Oh yeah! Feel the burn Sliverwitch!" Syd cries out as he closes in.
Just before he closes in on Slivermoon, Syd performs a leap over her and swings at her with his W3T sabre as he flies overhead. He twists on his flyover and lands behind her and continues to shoot and stab at her back when he lands. (However, if one of Slivermoon's "pets" tries to get in the way, Syd will adapt and improvise and swing at the cat(s) instead).
The whole time Syd is attacking he wears a grimly sinister smile on his lips and bursts out in song:
"Hey, little sister, what have you done? Hey, little sister, who's the only one? Hey, little sister, who's your Superman? this as he's flying over her on his leap, "Hey, little sister, who's the one you want? Hey, little sister --- Shotgun! It's a nice day to start again..."


​Reaction: Readiness+Motility+Clarity+d100=22+6+11+85=124
Projectile Avoidance: Readiness+Motility+Analysis+d100=22+6+12+71=111
Paranormal/Way Defense: Persona+Health+Analysis+d100=3+6+12+31=52
Physical Defense: Readiness+Motility+Analysis+d100=22+6+12+54=94
Projectile Weapon Assault: Combat+Fury+Aggression+d100=6+11+21+65=93
Leaping and Landing: Motility+Leaping+Balance+d100=6+18+18+69=111
Physical Assault: Aggression+Strength+Combat+d100=21+6+6+77=110
 
Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Further Explanation of Intent

Hawkeye laughs, and sings along, "It's a... nice day for a... WHITE WEDDING! It's a nice day to... START AGAINNNNN!! YEAH!!"

[sblock=Bend Light]
Hawkeye will follow Trollick's lead, and darken the shadows around himself, making himself harder to see.
Essence (9) + Collegiate (3) + Adhesion (4) = 16
[/sblock]

[sblock=Projectile Avoidance]
Obscure (?) + Analysis (16) + Bend Light (16) + d100 (63) = (?) at least 95?
[/sblock]

[sblock=Projectile Weapon Assault]
Combat (5) + Fury (16) + Aggression (19) + d100 (86) = 126
[/sblock]

OOC: I am not sure what the procedure is for making a called shot, but Hawkeye basically intends to blow the thing's foot off. Also, I am unsure as to whether or not I have the Obscurative task or not. Please make any adjustments necessary to the posted stats above.

OOC: GM Reply: I figured we would keep it simple and if you want to try to attack and avoid armor protection it will add 25 to the defense
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Top