The WarCraft RPG

Krug

Newshound
"What attempts have you seen, Naith?" asks Stormchaser, wondering if the healer's wisdom will prove beneficial. "Is there anything you can tell us about this place?"

Rayex

First Post
In the cell

"I do not know much more than yourself. The guards are well out of our league. They are well armed and well organized. Any atempts at escape is quickly subdued and extinguised. I have heard whispers of more powerfull gladiators somewhere else in the arena, but I do not know if those are rumours or not."

Last edited:

DemonAtheist

First Post
Jultahk sighs. He turns to Naith.

Naith, you are wise among us, and have not steered us wrong. You treated fighters before I came here, and have aided me when there were wounds I could not treat. Are you saying that our best chance is to try to find these other gladiators, or that any attempt by us at escape is hopeless? If the guards are as fierce as you say, i fear we have no hope at all.

My worst fear seems to be realized soon, and in the future I will have to bury my friends instead of healing them. Why did I not go over the Sea with the others? There is too much hardship here for any one Orc to lessen, and now there comes a demon to challenge our very way of staying alive.

Rayex

First Post
Day 1 - In the cell

Naith thinks a few moments before she answers. "The stronger gladiators might help us if we are able to escape, I hope, but some of them are here for the entertainment. They are not all slaves like us. I think our best chance for escape is to wait it out, bide our time." She close her eyes and whispers, "I sense a change in the air... The coming of the demon... Some will die, the rest will be free. By the Earthmother, I hope..." she finnishes.

A few moment later you hear someone approaching the cell. It is Parla and Kilrim. Kilrim leans heavily on Parla, the orcs right hand is missing, and a white rag soaked with blood is wrapped around his forearm. They are pushed into the cell, and the door slam shut behind them. You can hear the trolls laughing as they move away.

DemonAtheist

First Post
Jultahk growls under his breath, suppressing the rage he feels against the troll guards. He moves his hands in an intricate circle, and his hands seem to have a blue light behind them. He thrusts his hands in Kilrim's direction, and the blue light flows from one Orc to the other.

That will stop the bleeding. But your hand ... I wish I was able to help.

Maybe our best plan is as Naith says, and we should wait for the right opportunity. Until then, we should stay close, and see if any of the guards have feelings of disloyalty.

OOC:
Jultahk uses cure minor wounds in place of detect poison to stop any hp/round loss

Candide

First Post
With a heavy sigh and snort of his bull-like nostrils, Windrunner agrees.

Wisdom breeds caution, and caution is the better part of valor. Perhaps Naith is right. We must bid our time until the moment presents itself. We need not seek destiny, for it will find us. Earth Mother help us.

Windrunner slumps back into a seated position, thinking to himself.

Krug

Newshound
Stormchaser clashes his horns briefly with Naith. "Very well... we will wait... for now." He tries to read some of the books that they found to pass the time.

Rayex

First Post
In the cell

After a couple of hours a troop of trolls open the door. "You two," it starts, pointing at Ganarash and Windrunner. "Out here. Now. And you bastard-elf!" pointing at Eldin and snaring, the troll gestures him out of the cell. "Jultahk, Throk. Stinky orcs, get your stinky out here!" he finnishes.

They lead you all down the hall and up a stair - like every other time you fought in the arena - and you are handed some weapons. Eldin is handed a rope, Ganarash a trident, Throk a net, Windrunner a shortspear and Jultahk a dagger.

The you are ushered out into the Arena where six harpies are waiting you. "Get me one alive, kill rest!" The troll tells you and leaves you alone with the harpies.

Last edited:

DemonAtheist

First Post
This fight looks dangerously even. If any of our number falls it will be my fault and no one else's.

It looks as though combat is going to start. Jultahk feels a familiar rage grow inside his chest. It takes hold of his mind, and he lets himself go to the potential of Orcish blood. His vision sharpens, and the sound of the jeering crowds fades in his mind. I must not falter. I must channel this rage without failing my responsibilities as a healer, as a shaman.

As if to sum up his thoughts and feelings, a violent roar booms from Jultahk, shaking the air and the ground itself. Then, in stark contrast to his yell, Jultahk's arms and fingers wave in a familar pattern, and a bluish light appears. The light doesn't stay held in his hands, but leaps into his eyes, suspended for a moment, then withdraws to just his pupils.

OOC:
Jultahk uses Battle Cry as a move action(will save DC 15), then casts d3athwatch as a standard action. He uses his five foot step to either a)step away from a harpy next to him to cast his spell, or b)takes a five foot step getting himself in optimum range for battle cry.

what jultahk said: FOR AIUR!!!

Krug

Newshound
"What sort of weapon is this?" exclaims Ganarsh. "It looks llike a giant eating implement!" he protests, examining it. As he enters the arena he says to the others:
"Stick together!" says Ganarsh. "Fight them alone and we will be defeated!" says the Tauren. "There is no point charging them if they have the advantage of flight! Form a circle!"

Remove ads