The WarCraft RPG

Candide

First Post
Windrunner lets his low voice boom out "Garnash is right. Form a circle, defensive positions. May the Earthmother bless us in this battle"

Krug

Newshound
Ganarsh and Windrunner (and hopefully the rest) will stand next to each other. Ganarsh will poke at any harpy that comes within range. He wields the trident two-handed.

Last edited:

taitzu52

First Post
Throk looks down at his net, and then back around at his companions' weapons, and lets slip a look of dispair. He then firms up his resolve and paces back to form a circle. The then looks around for a likely opponent to trap with this unlikely weapon.

(OOC- Throk will hold for a harpy to get within 10 feet, and make a ranged touch attack with the net at a threatening, +0! I think.)

Rayex

First Post
IN the Arena - Battle with the harpies, Round 1.

The harpies flies slowly towards you, looking more than a little anxious to start a battle with you.
With a screech, two of them launc themselves at you, raking with their claws. Both the one attacking Jultahk and the one attacking Throk misses, and they screech in fury at you!

Ganarash, wielding an unfamiliar trident, tries his best to hit the nearby harpy but, he misses and almost pokes out Windrunners eye!

Now two more harpies attack, they're getting more furious by the seconds. How long have they been trapped in this place? They almost seem eager to die.
One tries to get at Ganarash, but she is way off, and Ganarash has no troubles avoiding her claws. The last harpy is not even close to hitting Jultahk.

Round 1:
Windrunner
Jultahk
Eldin
Throk
Harpy 5 & 6
Round 2:
Harpy 1 & 2
Ganarash
Harpy 3 & 4

OOC: Wow, rolled two 1's, two 2's and one 4! Maybe try another die :p
Already got the actions of Jultahk and Throk, so no need for them to post anything new - yet. :)

Last edited:

Candide

First Post
Windrunner is apprehensive about Garnash wielding the trident. He was lucky that time, I might not be next time though.

If these harpies seek death, then I am more than willing to give it to them. Windrunner lets out a loud snarl to punctuate his words.

OOC: Windrunner will ready for a harpy to attack him, once that happens he will strike at that harpy

Krug

Newshound
Ganarsh snarls. If only I had the totem... I'd smash them out of the air! He prepares the trident for another attack, waiting for them to come within reach.

Willowhaunt

First Post
Remember, we've got to take one alive. Try to knock one out if possible...and save our friend from having to use that unwieldly-looking net.

Eldin grabs the shortspear with both hands, and prepares to put all of his weight into skewering the first harpy to come close (unless it's the last one alive.)

OOC: Do I start with any spells memorized?

Rayex

First Post
Willowhaunt said:
Eldin grabs the shortspear with both hands, and prepares to put all of his weight into skewering the first harpy to come close (unless it's the last one alive.)

OOC: Do I start with any spells memorized?

OOC: You were handed a rope, not a shortspear. And no, your spellbook was confiscated when you were captured.

Remove ads