• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Aeariel

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
I have no idea. Woes is me. I miss Silk and Spidy. They were like room stoppers, especially Silk. There is a whole slew of people/characters I miss. Like, Velaria, Lady Vampyre, Rune, Avalon, Willa, Aspen, Steven Artemises (spelled wrong), Tym and some others that have already been mentioned. I remember the Rohan and Darkheart families. If these players are around and just in diguise, please let me know!!

Silk is busy with real life stuff - working long hours, etc, and retired from ISRP.

Aeariel

First Post
Bhryn said:
I'M STILL ALIVE, I ASSURE YOU!

....I just... I got WoW....

:(

I can't help it, it's addicting! *cries*

HELP ME! lol.

*hugs Ruthia* did ya all miss me?

WoW is one incredible game. I love it myself. :p

NewsBreak

First Post
Kathryn_aka_Kat said:
I miss Pytch.

I'm glad we got rid of all the lions tigers and bears, oh my, from the CRT, and the wolves and cat-girls, but I'd almost be willing to have them all back for that bird.

Dem fine fellow.

And I'm not even sure who played him. :)

Ho HO! Pytch is a dem fine bird, yes yes!

And now that I'm mostly over my pouting at not being able to bring him into the tavern anymore, sometimes I very occasionally bring him out of hiding. ;)

Iz good, yes yes?

Akea

First Post
*peers around at mention of 'vampie thing'... FLEXES MUSCLES! ARRRR!*

Good to have you back Ethera ^_^. You won't remember any of my chara's but I do remember you now that I'm fully rested. lol, Baal tried to get us to meet sooner, but my brain was half functioning.

DireWereTeddy

First Post
I came up with a couple people I hadn't heard anything about in a while so I figured if anyone knew anything about what's happened with them.

Sir Cade - I honestly cannot even remember who played him, I just remember having fun rping with him.
Gwennyth Aesir - I know Gwennyth doesn't get played anymore, but since my memory sucks and I can't remember any of her more recent characters I had to put this one up.

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Willow_Calypso said:
Well, if you're in contact with Silk. Please let the player know the character is missed.

I am still in contact with Silk and have been trying to convince him to come back since the day he left. So far to no avail, but I intend to keep trying!!

Cashmere

First Post
wow... lookit all the missed people, figure I'd put Maxine Dorugon's player on the list, I've since taken over the little changeling since she's kinda fundamental in Cashmere's existence. used to play the 'baron' troupe... Kio the little bird guardian to Westia's plane... and Ian Mindreaper creepy guy... :p just a few names to throw out there, they had a really intricate world planned out and just stopped coming online at random... ^_^ that was about 4 years ago there ^^;; some things just don't die in people's minds.

Lonanae

First Post
Sir Cade is still around and closer than some would think. You just don't see that screen name anymore! But, his player is for sure still around and raising hell, pun intended.

Remove ads