• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Drina

First Post
yeah Dark Drach claimed to be a Demi-God which caused a lot of problems for the other group at times... *sighs* and then he went off on them and got rude to them s aying they copied him even when a few Wizos told him that they have known them for years.... go fig....

Jeajea

First Post
I think he was annoyed with a whole load of patrons continuously thinking he was a member of that family. Strife comes in many ways, no? ;)

Bhryn

First Post
Jea might vaguely remember, but whatever happened to a character called 'Ace' who was friends with both Jea and Bhryn!?

It was almost six years ago mind... :heh:

Cloaked Woman

First Post
Dark Drache... I heard a Magi banned him. no clue if that is true, but that is what some one told me.

I remember the Drache Family with Keil and the rest. I use to rp with them many many moons ago back when it was TSR they are a great group to rp with. A shame many don't come around here as much. they are all busy with RL saddly...

I saw Dallas on here the other week rping with Ksana....

OH I remember Ace!!!!

Last edited:

alleykatt

First Post
Just to let you know though I wasn't mentioned I'm also not lost.. just not around there.. I'ld have to say for some of the same reasons as Donnie for charcter absentism

Enelya

First Post
alleykatt said:
Just to let you know though I wasn't mentioned I'm also not lost.. just not around there.. I'ld have to say for some of the same reasons as Donnie for charcter absentism

I miss you! I miss that handsome were-bear!

Krystal

First Post
Let's see here...

Neo, I see from time to time. Last I heard from 'em though his monitor was all wacky and made things hard to read.

Charm/Fatora as a character is more or less dead. Krys took care of her in a really twisted and mixed up story thingamabob. Krys is in the same state as Charm. The player is still alive and well, but works really really odd hours and so I only see her on msn from time to time.

In other news, since I'm in the mood for sharing good news and this seems as good a place as any to share, I'm going to be a mommy come May. Maybe June. Depends on whether the little one wants to be a May baby or a June baby. Besides that my laptop died and for the longest time I had only one machine and didn't have the heart to kick my husband off his when the people I play with and chat with have such odd schedules. Work's been keeping me really really busy, too.

Remove ads