• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Velaria

First Post
Ack! Val.. behave old man.. and if I remember correctly it was always you doing the kidnapping you feind. :D

On another note, I have gotten on contact with edge, he is doing well, I let him know people here were thinking of him and he wishes all a fond hello.

Also if any would like to add me to MSN I will just post it here. Just leave your name that I would remember when you request permission to be added darlins.

velariadarkshade@hotmail.com or the one I have had for eons Velaria_Flame@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Mortonia

First Post
Does anyone remember what happened to Tassarina? I know her player was from Ireland (I think), but I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since the days of TSR.

Warbridge

First Post
Tassarina? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time. Course I suppose I could say the same for a number of others. Afraid I can't help you anymore than to echo your own sentiment.

Remove ads