• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Whispering Cairn (Team Diamond Lake) - IC

fireinthedust

Explorer
Eldariel's gaze continues to scan the room, but his face screws up in what looks like humour. hmph, don't be ridiculous, you know I don't keep frie...

In a blur of motion he grabs Aria and spins the two of them out of the doorway and against the wall for cover. He flashes out his blade and holds it ready, positioning himself to stand between Aria and the doorway.

I give you full warning, stranger, this girl is no witch or warlock. She is under the protection of an Elven Lord, who will draw blood should your superstions seek to do her harm.

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Without taking his eyes from the spot where he can hear the beast. Galyne says "Shut up unless you want to be something's lunch. Personally I couldn't care less about your girlfriend but there's a wild beast stalking us and its hungry." in a very exasperated tone.

OOC: Galyna's bow is pointed at the woods not the cottage.

Letting Jules lead the way where he will, Vixtrin rubs her arms against the night air and is careful to keep her space from her companion. Uncharacteristically standoffish, Vixtrin does naught for the moment other than revel in the peace of freely breathed air and a night outside jail. "Wonder where he's heading," Vixtrin wonders as the pair head toward what looks to be the outskirts of town.

fireinthedust

Explorer
ooc: Eldariel hasn't seen him, only reacted from Aria's comment without turning around. He's right now on the other side of the door inside the cottage.

Holyman: are there windows in the cottage? Can we see the woods from inside?

renau1g

First Post
Julian leads the way to the cottage, stopping to look inside before venturing closer.

[sblock=ooc]
NOt sure if Jules can see from his vantage point or not?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Ok this is still a little out of control so everyone roll initative even if you aren't on the map because you soon will be. Large "X's" are where the noise is coming from.[/sblock]

Attachments

• getting situated.jpg
    getting situated.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 220

fireinthedust

Explorer
Eldariel will peak out the window towards the noise; that is, if he can hear it from the inside of the cabin(?)

Question: if this was a grid, like A, B, C, D, etc. meets 1, 2, 3, 4, etc., could we say that the vertical is numbers and bottom is letters? So I can say "Eldariel moves to A5 and casts fireball" or something.

Awesome map, btw.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Awesome copy/paste to paint you mean, wish I knew how to use tokens. But thanks :D

Ok with this just give me square by square moves and I will follow along. Say your character moves N,N,NE,E and attacks or the like please. [/sblock]

Remove ads