• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Whispering Cairn (Team Diamond Lake) - IC

Shayuri

First Post
"Uh," Aria says after a moment of cradling the various goodies in her arms, trying to find a comfortable way to carry them. "Anyone else want...any of this? I think I remember the words to use the wands so...I'm good there. But I don't want to be greedy. This is good stuff."

fireinthedust

Explorer
Eldariel takes a look at the magic items himself, using what knowledge of spells he'd been trained in so far.

ooc: does the chainmail look like it's mithril, perhaps the sort spellcasters can wear while casting spells?

IC:

Eldariel picks up the statues and stows them in a backpack, carefully. If we're to be going further, I think I could use some more healing. Likewise, we'll need to get some frost to damage that mould, if we're to get to the area beyond it.

I could use the Goggles.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry been a little busy. If you all have a chance the next couple days please post up your characters searching the rest of the floor - minus the room on the other side of the brown mold - and finding nothing.

Sorry the door to the south leads to an old privy and there is nothing else to find (except what might be on the other side of the mold). So please post up searching and finding nothing then talk about what you wish to do next. Dont wish to drag this out as I keep asking you what you do, and there being nothing to find.

If you all wish to go back to the main room I will post up a recap of the area and what has gone before there and then you all can decide your next move.

Remember your level up goal - explore the Whispering Cairn - not quite done yet, but you can come back if you wish to go to town and resupply/recoup.

Once everyone has checked in or TUE night comes I will advance as to what most of the group has decided.

Thanks [/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Galyne finishes searching the south and west parts of the central column. without finding anything. Still convinced that there is something funny about it he searches the north side but still comes up empty.

Once the others have finish there own searching he say "Well it looks like we have finished here as we aren't equipped to handle the mold. What do you think we should do next. Try another tube or go back to town to re-equip?"

Shayuri

First Post
"Mold," Aria mutters angrily. "Turned back by a spot of mold. Quite the intrepid tomb robbers we are. Are you sure ice is the only thing that will kill it?"

She looks at her hands uneasily. "I have...powers now. Surely I could do something to kill mold."

(OOC - What about acid? She can spew acid until the cows come home. :))

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Brown mold doesn't have HP so I'm guessing it would just absorb the acid and smolder but not go away. Sorry.

Remove ads