The World's Largest Dungeon

Rapida

First Post
I know, I'm waiting on these people to post characters. It would be nice to have one more player but not needed.

Rapida

First Post
thele said:
Rapida. I'd be happy to assist with this. If you will send me an email, (under my name on the left), I will be glad to send you some free stuff. I am thinking "17 Magic Armors", "17 Magic Weapons", "Artifacts I: ducks of ultimate doom", and "17 Magic Cloaks".

email me and we will go from there.

~Le
Thank you very much, I will make good use of this material in this game and my pen and paper game. Thanks again :D

Catavarie

First Post
Ok Finally got character fleshed out to my liking so here it is.

Attachments

• Nigfizzlewit Char Sheet.pdf
    83.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Nigfizzlewit Char Sheet2.pdf
    25 KB · Views: 116

nonamazing

Explorer
Okay, so if I've read everything correctly, we've got a gnomish sorceror, a dwarven fighter, an elven rogue, and a human spellthief. Two more players are still coming, and it looks like we could use another front-line fighter and a healer of some sort. What do you guys think?

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Well, I've decided to Multiclass into Cleric, and later be a Shadowbane Stalker, so I am backup healer, I guess, :p... (My character isn't even quite done as it is, still need to write weapon/armor stats+ my armor check penalty to skills, (-3) )

Macrovore

First Post
I'll join as pretty much anything you want
I've created a nice mage-fighter class that's not really overpowered, still perfecting it, I'll show Blade of Desecration tomorrow (he has band the same time I have study hall)
I'd most rather be a tiefling, but if you don't want have level adjustments on your characters, I'll be a halfling

Last edited:

Macrovore

First Post
here's that class:
Bladeweaver
Alignment: Any.
Hit Die: d10.

Class Skills
The fighter’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentrate (Con) Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Ride (Dex), and Swim (Str).
Skill Points at 1st Level: (2 + Int modifier) x4.
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 2 + Int modifier.

Table: Bladeweaver
Level BAB Fort Ref Will Special
1st +1 +2 +0 +0 Bonus feat
2nd +2 +3 +0 +0 Bonus feat
3rd +3 +3 +1 +1 Imbue Weapon +1
4th +4 +4 +1 +1
5th +5 +4 +1 +1 Imbue Weapon +2
6th +6/+1 +5 +2 +2
7th +7/+2 +5 +2 +2 Imbue Weapon +3
8th +8/+3 +6 +2 +2
9th +9/+4 +6 +3 +3 Imbue Weapon +4
10th +10/+5 +7 +3 +3
11th +11/+6/+1 +7 +3 +3 Imbue Weapon +5
12th +12/+7/+2 +8 +4 +4
13th +13/+8/+3 +8 +4 +4 Imbue Weapon +6
14th +14/+9/+4 +9 +4 +4
15th +15/+10/+5 +9 +5 +5 Imbue Weapon +7
16th +16/+11/+6/+1 +10 +5 +5
17th +17/+12/+7/+2 +10 +5 +5 Imbue Weapon +8
18th +18/+13/+8/+3 +11 +6 +6
19th +19/+14/+9/+4 +11 +6 +6 Imbue Weapon +9
20th +20/+15/+10/+5 +12 +6 +6 Imbue Weapon +10

Class Features
All of the following are class features of the bladeweaver
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A bladeweaver is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, medium, and light) and shields (including tower shields).
Bonus Feats: At 1st and 2nd level, a bladeweaver receives a bonus combat-oriented feat in addition to the feat that any 1st-level character gets and the bonus feat granted to a human character. These bonus feats must be drawn from the feats noted as fighter bonus feats. A fighter must still meet all prerequisites for a bonus feat, including ability score and base attack bonus minimums.
These bonus feats are in addition to the feat that a character of any class gets from advancing levels. A fighter is not limited to the list of fighter bonus feats when choosing these feats.
Imbue Weapon: At 3rd lvl and at every odd level after that, the bladeweaver has the ability to improve any masterwork melee weapon magically. He can add any combination of enhancement bonuses and special abilities for melee available to him (but he can’t have an ability unavailable to the weapon, such as a longsword of disruption, or a vorpal mace). He can imbue his weapon once per day, and all enhancements and abilities last for 24 hours. If dispelled, he can cast the same combination into his weapon again, taking 1 round per enhancement bonus number added. He can also dismiss abilities as a free action, but he can only recast the same abilities back into the weapon until the next day. To do so, he must have a Charisma score of 10+the total weapon bonus (including any special abilities). When so enhanced, the weapon must always have at least a +1 bonus (so a 3rd lvl bladeweaver’s weapon can only be +1), and can never have an enhancement bonus of more than +5. All of these enhancements and abilities only work for the bladeweaver. They will not work for anyone else, but can be used normally (as a masterwork weapon) and when the bladeweaver gets his weapon back, it still works for him.
Whenever the weapon is enhanced, it gives off light, as the spell, unless it is a special weapon that doesn’t glow, so it cannot be concealed when drawn.
The bladeweaver can cast a special weapon (like the Frostbrand), but it cannot cost more than what a magical weapon available to him does (ex: a 5th lvl blw cannot have a special weapon costing more than 8,000gp), nor can it be a different weapon (ex. a flametounge axe), or a weapon that grants a wish, or another like ability.

Tell me if I need to adress anything else, or if it's overpowered

Nightcloak

First Post
I've really wanted to see this dungeon in action, but I'm way to busy to get involved in a second game right now. But I'll be on the sidelines following along - good luck folks!

Remove ads