D&D Movie/TV There's A New Trailer For D&D: Honor Among Thieves

A brand new trailer for the upcoming Dungeons & Dragons movie has just been released! The movie comes out March 31st. This trailer very much highlights the tongue-in-cheek nature of the movie and is filled with one-liners. The trailer also gives us a good luck at the Red Wizards of Thay, along with the mimic, the owlbear, and other iconic D&D monsters.

A brand new trailer for the upcoming Dungeons & Dragons movie has just been released! The movie comes out March 31st. This trailer very much highlights the tongue-in-cheek nature of the movie and is filled with one-liners. The trailer also gives us a good luck at the Red Wizards of Thay, along with the mimic, the owlbear, and other iconic D&D monsters.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Wow, I'd never actually read Chaucer (yes, yes, I know), but I just read that, and that is actually a great tale and seems very long before its time (though I suspect that says more about our perceptions of the past than anything else).
If you think that's interesting, check out the real autobiographical Travelodge writer Margery of Kemp!

Wow, I'd never actually read Chaucer (yes, yes, I know), but I just read that, and that is actually a great tale and seems very long before its time (though I suspect that says more about our perceptions of the past than anything else).
In the intervening centuries, there has been a lot of effort to supress or discredit that particular story.

Remathilis

Legend
A meme is nothing if not a cultural virus. An intrusive concept or thought that self-replicates and propagate through its hosts, mutating along the way with each transmission.
Well it was...
5e29d686c264c9d689f4c1fe789b69a6.jpg

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
You know the tendency humans have to have a disregard for things they have no talent for?

At school the choir master said if I ever joined the choir he would leave.
Well, that was a naughty word thing of him to do. Not everything comes easily to everyone, for some it's a little more work. Dismissive attitudes from authority figures like that cut deeply and push children to give up.

Well, that was a naughty word thing of him to do. Not everything comes easily to everyone, for some it's a little more work. Dismissive attitudes from authority figures like that cut deeply and push children to give up.
Oh, that's only an example. I just have no ear for music. I can't tell one note from another, no matter how much work. I'm basically colour bind to musical notes. I can do volume though, I'm very good at that.

Remove ads

Remove ads