Things a GM should not be allowed to do.

genshou

First Post
Wombat said:
...must catch breath...brain dizzy...too much concentrated humour...nose hurts from tea injection...
Well, you wouldn't be the first to almost pass out from asphyxiation while/after reading this *points at self :heh:*

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
It likely came from here. Most of the things on the original list (The 213 things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the U.S. Army) are true or have been genuinely discussed by his superior officers in anticipation. :)

Last edited:

Arc

First Post
460: I am not allowed to engage in hour long, in character discussions debating the merits and drawbacks of domesticated vs. wild coconut milk in regards to its use as a tea sweetener

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Arc said:
460: I am not allowed to engage in hour long, in character discussions debating the merits and drawbacks of domesticated vs. wild coconut milk in regards to its use as a tea sweetener
That is correct. You're not.

Demiurge out.

radferth

First Post
[1. Cannot base characters off the Who's drummer Keith Moon.]

We actually had a fight with three orcs based on the Who. (Not an entirely serious campaign).

[74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"]

I did have a merchant character in Runequest whose battle cry was "Not in the face!"

[271. Tracheotomies are best left to characters with skills in medicine.]

I once played in a champions campaign in which one PC accidentally killed an NPC when two very poor first aid rolls led to a botched, unnecessay tracheotomy.

If only we'd had these rules in play.

Remove ads