D&D 5E Things You Would Rather Do Than Have A PC Kender?

Tyler Do'Urden

Soap Maker
Truth be told, I don't have any problem with Kender PCs at all anymore, as I no longer game with teenage wangwranglers, but with adult players who understand that the game is supposed to be fun for everyone at the table...

(And, at this point, I'd honestly prefer a Kender PC over a Drow. Seriously.)

Last edited:

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Things I'd rather do, hmm. Slide naked down a greased razor blade? Eat fiberglass brownies? Be exposed to 5 minutes of hard vacuum? Listen to 10 minutes of Julio Iglesias? It's a long list.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Agreed. The kind of person that plays a Kender and steals from their fellow PCs is the same sort of person that would do the same with a rogue of any race.
It's a red flag for sure. Same kind of person who like to play CN or evil characters all the time. Most often it's just an excuse for them to engage in their own disruptive behavior.

As to the OP, my answer would be "play with drunk players." Which I hate by the way.

see

Pedantic Grognard
Why, isn't the answer obvious? I'd rather commit murder than have a PC kender in my game.

DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE IS PURELY HYPOTHETICAL, AND IN NO WAY SHOULD BE USED TO CONNECT THE AUTHOR TO A MYSTERIOUS SERIES OF UNSOLVED DISAPPEARANCES OF D&D PLAYERS THIRTY YEARS AGO. CLEARLY THE MISSING PLAYERS JUST GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE FANTASIES AND LOST IN STEAM TUNNELS OR SOMETHING.

Remove ads