• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Three Characteristic Behaviors Per Monster

Frostmarrow

First Post
Zappo said:
Succubi:
They **** **** and **** with their **** and ****. Some willl **** **** and **** with anyone they meet and then **** or **** for hours. **** and ****, too. The worst ones could even **** until ****. :D

Mm ...succubi.

incognito

First Post
I had this alternate world idea where elves were Fey, not humanoids.

Not only that, but they could nto bear the touch of metal, they used Witch Wood (darkwood), or leather/hide for thier armor.
They could only be Druids, Rangers, Sorcerers, Bards, or Rogues - they did not worship god, but revered nature

And Dwarves would be literally born of the earth (outsider, earth)
They were the one's who introduced Iron to the surface dwellers, keeping Adamantine for themselves. They could only be Fighters, Clerics, Rogues, Transmutation, Evocation, or Conjuration Wizards. They are barred from Enchantment, and Illusion schools.

Still working on gnomes, halflings, and 1/2 orcs....

Although I have a feeling that 1/2 orcs would make up a larger population of the planet than humans. With a high sex drive, and a tendency towards mutiple births. And Gnomes invented mithiril, of that I am sure. Isee halflings as either a Xenophobic tree/jungle people (bracination, anyone?), or a very fearful race. Thier tiny stature and lack of strength in a violent work would make them naturally reticient to socialize.

Anyone want to help me flesh this out?

incognito

First Post
mmadsen: yeah - it got away from me - sorry for the hijack

to make up for it:

Troglodyte
Wallowing on thier back in refuse (thing of dogs in grass)
Watching two different things at once wither thier chameleon-like eyes.
Standing very still, even when no camoflaged, thinking they thye will not bee seen if they do not move (esp. when frightened)

evil_rmf

Explorer
Flinds:

Whirl their flind bars around in finest martial-arts-movie style while carefully and menacingly sizing up their opponents. They leap into battle and fight back to back when possible.

Guys, I love this idea, this is great. Keep 'em coming!

LostSoul

Adventurer
Re: Re: Re: Three Characteristic Behaviors Per Monster

(about Hag's knitting patterns)

mmadsen said:
I like it. Any suggestions for what those grotesque patterns might be?

One jumped into my mind. A dead, bloated baby floating face-up in a swamp.

Remove ads