• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Threshold iS Done...

Ranger REG

Explorer
Steverooo said:
The show wasn't really any good, but whatever they replace it with will be worse, and Non-Fantasy/Sci-Fi. :(
Meh.

Now, I can focus on watching Denny Crane on Boston Legal. At least they got three sci-fi genre actors.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Which one was Threshold? Seriously, there is Invasion, Surface and Threshold. When flipping threw the channels I could honestly tell you I had no idea which was which until a commercial break and they mentioned the show. Maybe that should clue in the studios about thier show.

JoeBlank

Explorer
From what little I watched, the show did not seem too bad. I just don't watch much TV and a show has to be very good for me to watch it regularly.

I still can't believe no one can find a good show for Carla Gugino. She was the reason I tried Threshold over Invasion and Surface. They should have shown more of her, IYKWIMAITYD.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Well, damn. :(

I swear I'm gonna just quit watching TV. The second I get into a new show, it gets cancelled. What the heck is the point? Show some spine, network execs! :/

They'll probably keep Criminal Minds, at least. But I'm getting bored of that, and I quit watching CSI Miami about a month ago. Horatio and his damned "sentence-glasses-sentence" technique got too sickening.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Joshua Dyal said:
I picked well this season; after trying out five new shows, I settled into Supernatural which is just about the only one still running. :cool:
Well at least my shows are doing fine (Surface, Vegas, Earl & Charmed).

Aaron2

Explorer
Henry said:
I swear I'm gonna just quit watching TV. The second I get into a new show, it gets cancelled. What the heck is the point?
That's why I don't watch TV. I wait for the show to hit DVD; if it doesn't I haven't invested anything in it.

Aaron

Atridis

First Post
Yeah, this show never got its act together, for me. It had a hackneyed premise that might or might not have gone somewhere interesting. The individual eps were a fun enough way to waste an hour - if I happened to be in front of the tv set when it was on, I watched it happily enough - but it never pulled me back.

I will say that it had a fabulous cast, probably the best of the trio of new sci-fi shows: Gugino, Spiner, Dutton, and Dinklage all deserve better. Word on the web-vine is that Catherine Bell had agreed to join the show, but whether that would have been an improvement is debatable (she sure is a looker, though, holy cow).

I would have liked to see this show "find itself" but as it was, I won't miss it.

Remove ads