• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TiCaudata's Mish Mash Campaign

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=Ti]Already set on his course of action, Angrod merely pauses to turn over the pieces of broken symbol, quickly trying to put it in some semblance of order to it. If it has no significance apparent to the elf, he simply shrugs his shoulders and enters.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=Di]Angrod examines the pieces and the surrounding area. The pieces look to have been a large rock that was probably blocking the doorway. Some powerful force blew the rock apart, but pieces have been moved again to allow the door to open.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=Ti]Finding little interesting about the rocks, Angrod turns and enters. Knowing that anything might be inside, the elf takes some caution.
[sblock=OOC]Hiding and moving silently at half speed: +8 for both. +6 for both listen and spot; auto searching for secret doors: +8.

I'll sneak in as far as I can see. I actually have no light sources at the moment.[/sblock][/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=DI]Angrod gingerly pushes open the door and sees a human sitting on the ground chatting absent mindedly to a ferret in front of him. The ferret immediately perks up and runs up the human's leg. The human shows no sign of immediately seeing Angrod however.[/sblock][sblock=O3]Kote sets up in the northwest corner of the room and prepares to wait out the storm. As he is feeding Chica he suddenly feels a draft. Chica immediately rushes up Kote's leg to hide within his clothes. When Kote looks up, he sees the door sliding shut on its own accord.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=Ti]Startled to find someone else here, Angrod is momentarily taken aback.

Curse the luck! But... I don't recognize him [size=-2](her?)[/size]. Just another traveler? Surely not the law...

Uncertain how to handle the situation, the elf moves a bit away from the door, still keeping out of sight, and tries to get a sense of the situation.
[sblock=OOC]Still hiding/moving silently. Just moving enough to get a bit away from the door.

Can you describe the human a bit? Is there light in here? What's the room like?

Also, still spotting, to make sure no one else is here.[/sblock][/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
[sblock=ti]As the storm approaches, Logan takes the opportunity to have some fresh air before holeing up inside. He examines the broken stones more closely, and look around the top of the hill a bit. As the weather worsens, he eventually makes his way back to the door, and inside.[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
[sblock=Ti]"What in the blazes?" Kote says, squinting in the direction of the door. He waits for a time focusing intently on the door before going to investigate.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=DI&O3]The stone chamber beyond the entrance measures at least ten paces square. Peeling paint and broken scrollwork suggest that it was once decorated with some care, but now only dust remains. Three massive stone doors—one each to the left and right, and one directly across from the entrance—lead deeper into the tor.

"What in the blazes?" the human says, squinting in the direction of the door. He waits for a time focusing intently on the door before going to investigate. As he seems to be about to give up he notices a young elf standing slightly off to the side of the now closed door. The elf seems to be surveying the room, peering carefully at the human, his food, the lantern at his feet, and his ferret as she cautiously comes back out of the human's clothes. For her part, the ferret looks around and then returns to the food being held loosely in the human's hand.[sblock=oc]I'll let you guys take it from here including self descriptions.[/sblock][/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=MN]As Logan looks around the door way he notices that the pieces look to have been a large rock that was probably blocking the doorway. Some powerful force blew the rock apart, but pieces have been moved again to allow the door to open.

The doorway itself appears to be very strong and secure in its construction. The masons were very skilled, if not necessarily as skilled as dwarves.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=Ti & o3]You see an obviously youthful (the equivalent of 15-year-old) male elf. Though his explorer's outfit, leather armor, and longbow look well-cared-for, the rest of him looks disheveled. He is slight, even for an elf, and somewhat dirty. Though his dirty blond hair is greasy and his face full of sorrow, his eyes are bright. He seems at once at the end of his rope and also on the verge of great possibility. But only time will tell which way the wind will blow.
[sblock=Ti][sblock=OOC]Wasn't sure how you wanted to handle "thought bubbles," given the discussions we had at the beginning of my game, so I'll do it like this for now.[/sblock]
Damn! I should have struck quickly. Of all the abyssal luck...[/sblock]
"Ummm..." the elf starts, obviously uncertain of himself. His hand seems to reflexively reach to the bow on his shoulder. But he stops short, and, with obvious effort, holds his hands at his sides. "Didn't mean to startle," the elf mumbles almost inaudibly. "Ummm, storm... and the shelter... I can..." He awkwardly points back to the entrance.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads