• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TiCaudata's Mish Mash Campaign

TiCaudata

First Post
The group hurries across the town. When the get to the far side they see what appears to have recently been a battle. The wooden palisade has been breached in a number of places and is still smoldering in some. Members of the local militia can be seen removing the unsalvageable portions of the wall and making a large fire, while others are throwing throwing bodies onto pyre. Most of the bodies appear to be lizardfolk. The work is being completed efficiently by the soldiers, who appear to be quite competent.

Dichotomy

Explorer
Angrod half-listens for any reply Ava manages to get. But the elf's attention is divided, as he looks around the area as if another attack could come at any moment.

michael_noah

First Post
"Yeah... you handle the people bit," says Logan as he moves from the group. "I'm going to have a look around."

[sblock=ooc]Track I guess - see where the lizardfolk came from - look for dead non-lizardfolk, too...[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
The militiaman gruffly takes his arm back and states, "Lizardmen attack. The buggers have been pushing harder as of late, but nothing we can't handle. With all the practice they've been giving us, we even should have the wall replaced before their next push. Well, if half the militia doesn't get stuck playing tour guide... milady...?[sblock=oc]it appears as though there isn't any imminent threat for now[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
"Hmm... Yes. Well it seems they have quite a handle on this. You don't need any help do you son?" Shaking his head, he pauses for a moment.

"Who would we see about a missing shipment? Well, i suppose it's only partially missing..."

TiCaudata

First Post
The militiaman sighs, "The mayor's been asking around for volunteers to go check out the old Bjornstad lighthouse. Most of us been too busy dealing with the lizardfolk here to make the trip though. He lives up on the north side of town. Big brick place.

worthley

First Post
"We already have a commitment to pick up a shipment, where can we do that? I will look into the Mayor's request once I have completed my first task."

Dichotomy

Explorer
Angrod gives Ava a sidelong glance, and the elf's lips almost purse as if he's about to say something. But, he stops, obviously thinks better of it, and silently shakes his head.

Angrod starts to turn away, but suddenly his momentary good judgment vanishes. "Ya think... jest maybe... a little bit... there might be some connection? Ya know, I don't wanna jump to no hasty-like things but..." The elf's mouth clamps shut and he turns away.

However, even still, a whisper floats back. "Izznot like we've got any place else tuh look..."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads