• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time of Vengeance

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Kelly swallows hard as the guns point at her.

"Tendril you viney little mess you better be able to do everything you say you can, or we're through" She thinks not to herself but to her mental roomate.

ooc: Initiative = 7 Kelly will reach out with a tendril and grab one of the minions holding him off the ground if she gets pin. She will use a seperate tendril to disarm another, how many am I facing anyways?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Tendril and Shaolin Beaver; Millenium Mall

"Cap the freak boys! Ironically I got me a Rodent problem!" The Mousy Minions swing their guns towards Tendril as Mallrat leaps for Shaolin Beaver.

The Shaolin Beaver drops into a crouch, left leg bent, right leg straight, arms held level with his shoulders. One eyebrow arches, and a faint grin plays at the corners of his mouth, barely visible beneath his whiskers.

"Your self-loathing is perhaps the root of your criminality," the kung-fu master observes, pinwheeling his arms toward pressure points. As he does so, his finely tuned combat skills seek to assess the Mallrat's capabilities.

[sblock=OOC]
I took the liberty of making several die rolls.
* Edward's initiative roll. (1d20+9=29)
* Edward's Assessment check. (1d20+16=22)
* Edward's Stunning Attack, using Defensive Strike for +5 Def and -5 Atk (1d20+10=29)
* The attack roll is within Edward's crit range, if that matters for a Stunning Attack.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Fusion

Whoever that is... there must be a reason for this person to be here... Fusion thinks as she drives on. She tries to keep her eyes on the costumed figure, while at the same time trying not to be too intrusive. Her presence should be obvious enough, as it is.

Shayuri

First Post
Genesis follows Rumble yet again, doing her best to walk with the confidence of one who belongs exactly where she is and knows exactly what she's doing there.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
DarwinofMind said:
I guess this game is done?

Well, I guess we have a choice:

1. Just forget about the game.

2. Wait for X amount of time for hero4hire and then respond as if nothing's amiss.

3. Have everyone email their characters to me at mchance3 at comcast dot net, give me a few days, and have me take over the game in a different thread. It wouldn't be A Time of Vengeance since I neither own that module nor do I have the desire to go buy it.

Thoughts?

Remove ads