• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To all Wizards Patrons

T

Tiagan

*patpatpats Lorna*

You'll get through it. ... ... ...Oh, and incedently... ...

I am not "a good kid"! ...Don't go spreading harmful image-damaging misinformation. :p

**Puts all of his books into the lockbox trunk at the foot of his bed**

A

Arken_Featherwind

*walks around the room swearing under his breath then sees his giant pile of Magic The Gathering cards running over to them and starting to think of new ideas :rofl:

Maybe a blue muscle deck or a green wimps deck ohhh what about a artifact deck...

*starts to go through all his cards picking out all the artifacts*

Must make good artifact deck and play Draco fourth turn :behold:

R

Rhane Arturant

*Gets tackled*

*cries*

*strops off and gets her own books*

*sits on them*

*glares*

F

Fenmarel

*after finishing his gaming session about three hours ago strolls to the puter*

hmm site is still down.......well Rhane is online I will just have to bug her a little.......nah she bugs back!

*decides to play a computer game for a little bit*

*comes back* hmm that sucked I got killed quickly!

well Rhane is still online........yep she still messes back if you mess with her :D

T

Tiagan

*watches the Character Sheet Blade bend and crinkle as it attempts to attack the Lock Box of indestructableness +5, (DR: 50/+3, SR:50) and just shakes his head*

C

Ceriaa DeLarees

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*walks in shaking horribly*

Help, I have to do something before work in a few hours and I can't game because there's no one in the area who does game. ACK! and I'm totally out of it, there's no site, no chatting, no time to be free of "me"

*falls to a heep on the floor and curls up in a fetal position*

I'll make it through work, I'll be fine without chatting, I'll makr it through work, I'll be fine without chatting...(etc.)

R

Rhane Arturant

Fenmarel said:
*after finishing his gaming session about three hours ago strolls to the puter*

hmm site is still down.......well Rhane is online I will just have to bug her a little.......nah she bugs back!

*decides to play a computer game for a little bit*

*comes back* hmm that sucked I got killed quickly!

well Rhane is still online........yep she still messes back if you mess with her :D

And don't you forget it, sunshine!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads