• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To all Wizards Patrons

Aesynil

First Post
Ha..you all think you have it bad? I just spent the last three hours, throwing up at least 15 times. Now, I'm just a hollow man...in desperate need of food which doesn't exist, and a drive to the store that'll pro'lly result in what water I drank going out the window...or on my dash. Whichever comes first.

Now..that just makes me wish I was kidding o_O

-Da Green Pooka..or orange, going by what's coming from my mouth..um..ew...

A

Arken_Featherwind

*sits down looking around at the other people than jumps up and grabs the one holding the meetings by the colar shaking them*

Do you know who the dumbass is who is breaking the server? tell me now!!! tell me

*calms down still shaking and sits down*

It is hackers I tell you hackers that work for the FBI they are looking for me they know I will go insane and they can catch me if I can't rp.

*says this shaking with anger and nevousness and looking around cautiously*

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
FYI, the Arabian Night party is still going on as of now, 12:35 eastern time.

See the "What is going to happen to Reesa's Ball" thread for directions.

Krystal

First Post
See, the site just knew that I wouldn't be able to be on because I'd left my house at one in the morning on Wednesday. I've been downstate ever since, and won't be going home until Sunday afternoon.

K

Killion

I...I have a confession to make. I am a Chataholic. There is little hope for me. I try to leave...I try...but...I....

*sniff*

No, I'm alright. I was working construction, haven't been home all week. I was battered by gravel, pummeled by cinder blocks, buried in concrete....

*sob*

Then I went to soccer practice and ran until my lungs were on fire! The o-only thing that kept me going was....

*wipes eyes*

No, I'm fine. The distant relief of finally being able to roleplay was the only thing keeping me going for lap after lap of running...and the drills...oh God....

*recovers after a few moments*

I finally made it home...I dragged my broken shell of a body onto my computer chair, turned on the computer, diled up...I was so close! Then I made it to site...and...I tried to log in...I tried! Again and again...but I couldn't! Why!?

*is once again wracked by sobs...*

Wait, is that a double fudge chocolate seven layer cake?

. o O ( I might make it after all. )

Drama at its worst,

~Ted~

Lorna

First Post
Cake!! where!?!

*looks around ... notices Rhaneykins making off with her book*

HEY!!!!

*chases after! tries to tackle*

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
Copied from the "Alternative" thread, for those too shaky from withdrawal to cope:

Okay, it seems no one else but us ISRP refugees are using the site that Dontella posted last night for Reesa's party. So here's the URL again:

http://www.groovechat.net:4080/chat...html/login.html

You shouldn't have any problem setting up your registration, but if you have trouble getting the scrolling to work, see their Help/FAQ page to lower your security settings. Or use CheetaChat and login to

www.groovechat.net

at 4020.

L

Ladyshade

Grand Return

::Music sounds, mist parts, Beth returns from two day trip.::

Ta da! Well hello everybody how's it goi- ah aaack geh!

:: Is suddenly shook by irrational, RP deprived being.::

Er. It's down agaaain? Oh boy.

::Silently observed mayhem. Silently creeps away.....AFTER...taking what books Lorna left behind to tackle Rhaneypoo.::

:smirk:

F

Fenmarel

*puts down his bag of dice, character sheet and miscellaneous DnD books*

hmm the site went down.......oh well

*goes back to tabletop gaming* this is more fun anyway!

T

Taleria

*wanders over to Fenmarel with her box of dice and looks at all the books he has. *

sound and silence.......

*looks at the book and then pleadingly at Fen, pulling a tattered old charecter sheet from her cloak*

Remove ads